Chapter VII : The Devà & Riddles

Chapter VII The Devà & Riddles.

|1833 words|

Listen to Addicted by Enrique Iglesias. (It has nothing to do with the Chapter.)

Elaine's P.O.V

After Rowan and I were given the cash, the rest of the crew decided we go hang out at Aiden's basement. They mentioned something about their 'Bro cave'..considering the two females they still chose the bro phrase. How men can be so inconsiderate.

Once I got in my car I drove along to Aiden's house following their cars. Mr. and Mrs.Peterson were just at the door when we got in as they greeted us with a kind smile.

"And who might you be, darling?" Mrs.Peterson asked her eyes laid on me.

I smiled at her and held out my hand for her.

"I'm Elaine, pleasure meeting you Mrs.Peterson."

"Oh please, call me Linda. It's very nice meeting you too Elaine. So are you a friend of Aiden or maybe more?" She trailed off with suggestive wiggling eyes towards me and her son.

I silently gagged and chuckled nervously.

"What? No. He's a friend."

"Yeah, mom. Not Everytime a girl walks in means I'm dating her." Aiden said with crossed arms and rolled his eyes.

Linda narrowed her eyes at him and huffed.

"I wish you were properly dating someone, than doing something different that doesn't suit your reputation, young man."

"Mom, I'm 23. I am a free man. I can do whatever I want without my mommy picking my dates or giving advices. And finally not forcing me into doing house chores or cleaning underwear." He said in annoyance as if remembering an ordeal he went through.

"You were much more useful at that time."

The parent couple passed through the door shutting behind them. I turned towards Aiden giving him a weird look.

"Cleaning underwear?" I asked in confusion and so did the rest that had a confused look on their faces.

"Well, after my mom would have her periods she would sometimes have blood remaining on her underwear so she would order me to wash it. With my hands." He said looking at the ground like he's going to cry.

My eyes widened and I shivered in disgust.

"Poor Aiden." I said and patted him on the back.

"That's just weird, dude." Phoenix said with knitted eyebrows.

Aiden shrugged and made us follow him to the basement.

"You get used to it."

We walked in the basement and honestly their Bro cave seriously looks awesome.

"That's so cool." I commented observing all the video games and huge TV.
A pile of all kinds of movie categories and on the side were there is a bar with all kinds of alcohol.
They had a water couch and a second one huge with a small love sofa on the side.
The floor and the walls  were made of wood, and you could see that there is a big stage made of wood and in the middle of it a big Jacuzzi, beside each side of it a small wooden desk with fresh fruits.

"Yup."

"So what do we do?"

"Let's play a game." Rowan finally said something. He was looking extra good today for some undetermined reason. Or it can always just be my imagination.