9

Heaven. Once my hell ,now my heaven . I've been a prisoner in this silent stone tower for five months , two weeks , and six days. Even though I'm locked away I've never felt so free . My scars have healed physically and mentally . My once broken heart had been taped back together , the missing pieces being filled with pieces of his own . Maven. Once my enemy , now my friend , my equal , my companion . My lover. No, not yet but someday.

He was always there . And for once I actually wanted him to be . Everyday with him was a new adventure , a new exploration . He made me happy , a feeling I hadn't felt in a long time. A feeling I needed to feel in order to live . My door was never locked anymore , and neither was the one leading to the majestic forest that I would spend my days wondering in until Maven came to find me. Everything was bliss. I had no collar anymore , no chains to silence me outside my room , for I don't need them. lightning is just a thing from the past to me . A haunting past .

"Hey , beautiful ." He said as he pulled me into his firm chest his arms snaking around my waist. I grabbed his face firmly and kissed his pink lips until I was gasping for air. He smirked. Not an evil smirk, but a satisfied one . I've been seeing those a lot lately .
" Why is it that every time we kiss , your lips taste like sugar?" I whisper to him huskily . " Because I'm kissing something sweet my love." His lips tease my ear and move down to my neck. He suddenly stops and looks at my face. His hands brush my flushed cheeks
" I almost forgot ." He says to himself. My red cheeks , filled with my red blood. I break away from him in distaste.

" You never change do you? " I say a tear running down my cheek. " you will always see my kind as less than human , me as less than human. " He looks puzzled for a moment and then shakes his head . "Are you that stupid Mare? " he says in an angered tone causing me to shrink back I'm fear. " I love you. And I don't care what color your blood is . Your blood could be black, blue, or purple for all I care, what matters is that you are you and that's what I love." His words render me speechless as they always do . My mouth hangs open for a moment.

"Prove it ." I say bluntly. "What ? " he asks in a confused manner. "Prove you love me ." I say whispering darkly in his ear. His eyes light up with a fire brighter than the sun itself. I look him in the eye with a playful smirk. I slowly untie the bow holding my dress together and let it fall down my shoulders , leaving me completely bare to his eyes. No man had ever seen me naked before so when his eyes gazed at my chest I couldn't help but to look down at the floor . He slides his cloths of , leaving me a perfect view of his entire body . He was beautiful , he was godlike .

He walked towards me till our noses were touching , along with something else...
He grabs me hard and throws me down on the bed, quickly climbing on top of me as his his lips attacked my neck. His lips travel downwards towards my stomach until he met my sensitive area. He paused for a moment before sucking gently on my clit and then pushing his tongue inside me. I moaned as I felt his warm breath inside on my throbbing pussy . He came up for air and then kissed my lips with a loving need. His hands pinned my arms above me as he guided himself into me , and then I was gone. I was liberated . I was free . Feeling him fill me was something that I could never explain. He had filled the hole in my heart that night as he made me his . And I made him mine.because he was the picture of perfection.
Fiery not hot.
Passionate not aggressive.
Truthful not deceitful .

And no matter how hard I tried before I could not escape these feelings , for I cannot run any farther . I love the little ghost boy and I love the devil and I'm willing to except the consequences for it .