6

I ran down the corridor tripping on the hem of my dress. I didn't know where I was going or what I would do when I got there. The collar around my neck was choking me making me run out of breath quickly, not allowing me to get far. I was soon met with a dead end forcing me to stop running. I took deep breaths calming my body down as I stood there waiting for the guards to come and take me too my cell. I couldn't shake the feeling of  his arms around me , and his tears soaking into my breast. Part of me wanted to hold him too . Part of me wanted to cry over everything bad in my life with him.

As I expected the guards came , but much to my surprise Maven was following behind them. His face was dried of all tears and emotion as a sinister smirk played on his lips.  "It's really a shame isn't it ." He says, his voice booming in confidence "After all my mercy , all of my rewards to you , you still dare to disrespect me." I look him in the eyes with a fierce glare , not yet surrendering myself to him. " your like a child Mare. I can't seem to teach you a thing ." He said  in an exasperated manner.  " And like a disobedient child , you shall be punished."

The senitals bind my wrist and ankles . One of them , obviously a strongarm , carries me into another room nearby  following behind Maven.  We walk into a bathroom connected to the large beautiful room and I am placed standing stick straight facing Maven.  I hear the water run behind me . He walks around to my back and slowly  unzipped my dress, his hands lingering on the small of my back for a little to long . "Leave." Maven orders the guards. My breaths start to get shallower as he slips down my gown leaving me only in a slip covering my underwear . He looks at my body with a wolffish  look , sending chills down my spine. He walks toward me then roughly picks me up , making me yelp. His hand gripped the exposed skin of my thigh way to hard for my liking .

He puts me in a bathtub filled to the brim with water leaving only my head sticking out. He pulls me up by the chain of collar forcing my soaked body up. He unclasps it's back and takes it off relieving my neck . He forces me back down and takes out a device . The clicker. Not giving me enough time to think he turns it on and pain takes over my body. Click. My body starts shaking uncontrollably as I felt my own electricity being used against me. Click . The water cause's  my skin to burn  and soon i felt my mouth start to foam  up, signaling that I'm having a seizure  .  Click . My head repeatedly knocked against the back of the tub making water splash everywhere , and as soon as I thought I was about to die  , the painful clicking stopped.

Soon after,  my seizure had stopped and my eyes rolled back in place to see Maven's broad figure looming over me. He scoops me up, still twitching from being electrocuted . He doesn't bother with the collar knowing I'm too weak to summon up any power . I close my eyes as he walks me to my room , in too much pain to face reality . He places me down on my bed and looks at me."Part of this punishment is that I won't send in anyone to heal you ." He starts . "I'll let you heal naturally . You also have temporary paralysis , which will probably last one or two weeks .you'll be taken care of though ." How sweet I thought. (Note the sarcasm.)  After his brief informational speech he walks to the door , but then stops before opening it . " you'll open your heart to me one day Mare."  He says not meeting my eye. When he leaves I close my eyes and drift into a dreamless sleep .