First Day of School

Start from the beginning

                                                     Karai's P.O.V

Once I got to my class and was away from Leo all these guys were looking at me with lovey-dovey eyes and I think this one kid almost passed out when I sat down behind him. Then all these jocks came in and I rolled my eyes as they all eyed me I swear this class CANT get any worse! Then what looked like the most popular of them sat next to me and said

"It must be illegal to be so pretty as you"

I just rolled my eyes and replied to him with

"I have a boyfriend and he's WAY better then you so back off."

"I bet I'm better then him actually" he'd say with a wink and he touched my cheek. I then slapped his hand off

"Back off" I said sternly

"Playing hard to get? Alright I see" he'd say as he winked at me, I just scoffed and went to another desk next to two girls. I looked at the clock only three more minutes until class started. I got my stuff out.

"Why did you turn Blaze down?" The girl next to me asked she looked like the girl next to me clearly they were twins they both had the same face same blonde hair the only thing different is the clothes they were wearing the one who was talking to be had a pink T-shirt on and blue jeans and the one on the other side had a purple dress on.

"Well?" She asked snapping me out of my thoughts

"Oh, uh sorry Who's Blaze?"

"Who's Blaze?!?!" her twin repeated "only the most popular guy in the middle school we went to and now he's going to take over this school!"

The other twin that started the conversation extended her hand and said "I'm Lisa" I grabbed her hand and shook it "I'm Karai"

"That's my twin sister Mia" she stated

"Anyways like I asked before" Lisa started "Why did you turn down Blaze?"

"It's because I JUST met him and plus I already have a boyfriend." I said

"Yeah but if you date Blaze you can become the most popular girl in school." her sister Mia said I just rolled my eyes

"My boyfriend is amazing and I wouldn't trade him for the world I honestly don't care for being popular." I said then before either one of them could reply school started and I sighed in relief.

Then after class I went to my locker and met Leo there.

"Hey Rai-Rai, how was class?" he asked

"You HAVE to help me Leo, this one jock is all over me!"

"Really?" he started and I nodded "Next time you see him tell me and I'll give him a peace of my mind! No-one can do anything to MY Rai-Rai!" he's say as I laughed at his adrorableness.

"And no on can do anything to my Weo" I said as he'd laugh. we then gave each other a kiss which was longer but sadly had to end since we were in school.

Time skip to after school

                                                 Mikey's P.O.V

I'm in trouble! Like serious trouble. Not like with the teachers but with these jocks.... me and Donnie are.

They started hitting us when the feild.

I yelled and before I knew it I saw Raph, Leo, and Karai beating the crap out of them.

Another jock came and ran over to Karai much to my confusion.

                           Leo's P.O.V

Karai Raph and I were on our way out of school when we heard Mikey scream we ran over as fast as we could and say a group of jocks surrounding some kids I then heard Mikey yell again. Raph was the first to act and ran over there seeing Mikey and Donnie under them with tears on Mikeys face and Donnie looked totally fine. After we got them out of the way another Jock came and ran over to the most beautiful woman in the world. She looked at me and mouthed 'help'. I then ran over and pushed the guy out of the way.

"Stay away from her!" I yelled wrapping my hands around her waist.

"Why? She's my future girlfriend she's just playing hard to get!" he stated then my love scoffed and said

"I told you that I have a boyfriend" she said as she pointed to me. He scoffed and walked off stating 'I will have you one day!'

I quickly went over to Mikey and Donnie and asked to see if they were okay they both just nodded.

"They only hit Mikey in the stomach" Donnie stated

"Are you sure you guys are okay?" I asked cautiously

"Yeah were fine Leo." Mikey said as he lifted up his shirt that showed his six-pack and it also showed nothing on there other then a bruise that was barley see able. I sighed in relief and we started walking home.

Karai then came up to me and said

"Can you walk me home?" she blushed slightly at this and I just nodded and took out my phone and texted Donnie that I'm walking her home. On our way to her house we just talked about what we did in the two classes we didn't have together I was telling her about al the girls almost fainting over me when I sat next to them. Not to my surprise a few guys almost fainted when she walked by. When we got in her house we shared a kiss and neither of us seemed to want to pull away.

I asked her for an entrance which she gladly gave. Then we fought for dominance which I won. I then started to trail kisses down her neck looking for a sweet spot then I found it which earned a moan from Karai, then I pinned her against the wall almost bumping into the couch and I started licking it and then bit into her neck.

"Oooohhhh Leonardo." She moaned, much to my pleasure I then started sucking on it which earned me more moans from her then.....my phone rang ruining the moment I grabbed it and groaned awnsering the call.

"Hello?"

"Leo were are you?" It was Raph

"I'm at Karai's Raph I'll be back in a little bit okay?"

"Ugh fine!"

I hung up and  then Karai said

"I'll go get my things and we can head to your house." I nodded and kissed her cheek and she went up stairs.

Time skip to night...

I yawned as me and Karai were both in my room as we both agreed on she was already asleep and snuggled into my arms. I out my head back into my pillow and kissed her forehead then closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep...

A/N @FabulousNinja01 and Tmnt_svtfoe are the two wattpad writers that I got the nicknames Weo and Rai-Rai from so none of that goes to me (Even though its not much of a big deal) This was a LONG chapter for me I would make it longer but it's 1 in the morning! anyways HAVE AND AMAZING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!1