Chapter 16- A Day In L.A.

Start from the beginning

"Time to go out there boys!" The director called. They boys smiled and walked out to the set. We waved and they grinned at us. I wish they would stop being adorable.

Arizona's POV

"Hello, I'm Sandy, and today I'm interviewing the hot british boy-band One Direction." An older lady smiled at the camera as the boys waved. "How are you guys doing today?" She asked. "Good." Liam smiled and the others nodded.

"So, there has been so many rumors about you living with five girls AND five seconds of summer. Mind telling us what that's about?" She turned towards them. "Well." Louis started. "We decided to buy a huge flat in L.A to live in for the summer and whenever we want, Symon being in control of us and all said he'd have to live with us because he doesn't trust us." Louis rolled his eyes and the lady laughed.

"Then he told us his niece is coming for the summer with her four best friends, and that they would stay with us since our flat is huge. And then Niall asked Symon if 5sos could stay because they were coming to L.A for the summer, and for some strange reason Symon said yes. So now there are 15 people living in our summer flat." Louis finished with a huge sigh after all that taking.

"Wow, that settles it then." Sandy laughed. "How is it living with those girls? Any relationships or crushes maybe?" She wiggled her eyebrows like a freak. They all grinned, Louis poking Liam as he looked at me. What's that all about what do I have to do with Liam's crush?

Liam's face turned red as he smacked Louis and pointed at Harry. It pretty much turned into a poking and grinning fest that I do not understand. "So, any? Or are you boys just going to tease each other." The lady smirked. "Actually, Lukey poo has a new girlfriend." Niall grinned. "Really? Who?" She asked.

"Jade Davis, Symon's niece." Zayn smiled. "Wait, were we not suppose to say that?" He asked. "Too late now, but they are official." Harry said. "And that's the only relationship, besides Elounor and Zerrie?" Sandy asked. "Yep, for now....." Louis grinned, the other boys grinned with him. "Oh don't grin I know some of you have crushes!" Louis said.

"Anyways, we all heard about that nascar crash. I know that Ashton got hurt but is alright, what about the other girl who was in the crash with him?" She asked. "Demi Best, she was hurt and had to stay in the hospital for a while. But she is fully recovered now." Liam replied. "That's good, we'd like to know all the names of the girls who are staying with you." Sandy said with greed, as if she wanted to ruin them.

"Are we allowed to tell her that?" Niall asked. They boys looked at us backstage, I looked at Ella and she shrugged. I turned back towards them and nodded. Why not?

"First, as you know, Jade Davis. His niece. Then Demi Best, and her sisters Ella and Arizona. Those two are twins. And Mariah Writer." Zayn answered. "I have seen some pictures,but it's hard to tell how they look like. Is it hard to tell the twins apart?" She asked. I huffed and rolled my eyes, these kind of questions people ask twins annoy the living crap out of me.

"Actually when you get to know them, they look very different. Personality wise too. All of the girls are super nice, funny, and the funnest people I've ever been around." Niall smiled. I blushed, he's so nice. "He's right, they're crazy too." Louis laughed. "How old are they?" She asked.

Okay what next does she want my birth certificate?

"Um, Demi's the oldest, she's eighteen, the rest are 17." Harry said. "That's nice. Are any of them with you?" Sandy asked. I'm going to kill Sandy. "Yes, the twins are here, come out here girls!" Liam called for us. "No." Ella looked at me.

We're both shy, but Ella's the shyest person I know. "Come on." I grabbed her wrist and drug her out there.

"Hello girls!" Sandy smiled at us. "Hi." I waved and looked for somewhere to sit. They boys took up the whole couch. "Sit on our laps." Niall smiled and patted his legs. Liam grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lap as Ella sat down on Niall's. I blushed and thanked Liam.