The runaway bride (dark link alternative ending)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello this is for the people who like dark better than link in this story enjoy! :)
Oh and I'm gonna post a chapter about how link proposed.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
You were standing In front of a mirror looking at yourself in your wedding dress in a few min you were going to be walking down the aisle and marrying the love of your life.
Your best friend link.
The thing you've been dreaming of for so long marrying him.
But you couldn't help but feel like this was the wrong thing to do.
Yes,you did love link but it felt like something was telling you that maybe he wasn't the one...that maybe someone else was.
Maybe you still hadn't fully forgiven link because he chose Zelda over you oh so long ago.
You didn't know but you just had this weird feeling that kept nagging at you on the inside.
Then suddenly dark came in breaking you out of your thoughts.
He smiled and said.
"Wow (y/n)..."
"What does it look bad?!"
You asked starting to panic a little bit.
"What? No don't be ridiculous I was just going to say that you look beautiful....well more beautiful then you already are if that's even possible"
Dark said smiling.
You blushed.
You and dark had been best friends for years he was very protective of you but over the past year he started complimenting you a lot.
Looking into the mirror again.
You told dark you were nervous and asked if you were doing the right thing.
"Of course your doing the right thing (y/n) you've loved link for years and now he loves you."
"Yeah...your right.. But why do I feel like I'm not doing the right thing? Like something's missing...dark can we talk for a sec?."
"Of course."
Dark said smiling.
"Well you know how I've liked link for years right? Well....he hadn't liked me for years he just started liking me when I wasn't I. His life anymore... What if he goes back to Zelda? What if he gets tired of me? Or cheats on me???."
You asked.
"That won't happen... Now c'mon we've got a wedding to go to."
Walking Down the aisle
You come face to face with link.
Yesterday you were ready to get married but now you just felt sick like you were going to throw up.
Not paying attention you here link say.
"I do."
And he smiled at you.
And there it was the question you were freaking out about.
Did you want to marry link?
Do you take link as your husband?
To be together forever?
Looking at a worried link then looking to dark you picked up the bottom of your dress and ran away.
Link yelling for you to come back.
And dark chasing you.
"(Y/n) what's wrong? Why don't you want to marry him!."
Thinking about why you ran away you simply answered with this.
"Because I don't want to spend the rest of my life with him dark...there's someone else...someone who's Always there for me,someone who doesn't choose people over me he just chooses me..."
Thinking back to when Link picked Zelda over you.
"Were you. Cheating on Link?!."
Slapping dark hard across his cheek you yelled.
"No! I wasn't! You know I hate people who do that so why would I do that?!."
"Yeah...sorry (y/n)...so who's this guy?."
"You'll laugh."
"No I won't that's mean and hey maybe I'll like this next guy I hate link."
*sighs* "you'll like the guy.. Cuz its you.."
"M-me? You choose me over Link?. But why?."
"Cuz your nice and funny and always there for me..."
Hearing link in the distance somewhere you looked over to dark with worried eyes.
"What do I do?."
Reaching his hand out dark smiled and said.
"Well you've already ran away from your wedding...so...why don't you come live with me?. I have a feeling Link's not going to wanna talk to you for a long time."
And with that you shed a tear and went with dark.
You sent link a letter explaining everything.
You two were still close but not as close.
You and dark had a kid and named her midnight.