Chapter 1

You were watering your garden when all of a sudden you heard someone shouting you slowly turned around and before you could see who it was you were  tackled to the ground .
(Y/n)!.
You laughed. oh hey link what are you doing here?...I thought you was supposed to be gone for a few more days in the Goron village?.. (sorry if that's wrong I haven't played Zelda in months  😕).
Yeah, I was but I missed my best friend to much I had to come back :)
Oh haha *rolls eyes* no seriously though what happened? What's the real reason you came back?.
Well..I finished my hero stuff and
Your hero stuff? *giggles* is that what we are Calling it now hero stuff?.
Iguess so *smiles* and the second reason I came back is because Zelda wants to see me.
Z-Zelda wants to see you?
Yeah I don't know what it's about but it sounds pretty serious.
Link listen to me the only reason she wants to see you is because she want to get back together with you again for like the millionth time.
Don't you think that's a bit of an exaggeration (y/n)?.
No,I don't and why do you keep doing this to yourself link?... :(
Doing what (y/n)?.
Going back to Zelda it's like your some love sick puppy and your to blind to see that she isn't the one for you link she uses you,cheats on you,dumps you every time you have to leave because she can't handle it. You know she's not doing  that because she can't handle it she does that so while your gone she can date other guys and have ''fun'' and stuff. Link this relationships not healthy for you. :(
That's not true!. I know she has made a couple mistakes in the past but she's sorry for it and it'll never happen again I know you worry but don't (y/n) I know what I'm doing besides I really trust her....
Oh so you trust her more than me?
That's not what I'm saying!
Just ugh! Whenever you calm down you know where to find me.
Well what if I don't wanna find you?
Then don't!