Chapter 10

"She's gonna die" Maya cried into her pillow as Farkle rubbed her back in comfort.

"Maya, I know Mia. She is strong. She will get through this."

"She's only a little girl" Maya cried out. "Why does she deserve this."

"She doesn't. But stuff happens Maya. You and Mia and your whole family will get through this together. Mia is a strong little girl. Her father can ride a bull, and her mother is as strong as one too." Farkle smiled.

"Thanks farkle" Maya said finally lifting her head up and then hugging him back.

"Now lets dry up those tears, and go downstairs and celebrate. It's Christmas Eve!" Farkle said in joy while pulling Maya off the bed.

Maya giggled at her friends goofy actions and dried her tears and then follow him downstairs to her family.

Lucas, who was now standing without Mia on his lap, went over to his wife and hugged her for being strong and coming downstairs.

"Mia fell asleep, so i put her to bed." Lucas said looking up at his wife.

She nodded in response, not being in the mood to talk more about Mia so she wouldn't be upset.

"Well, Lets start these Christmas activities!" Zay said while the kids cheered.

Zay had planned out a whole day plan, which included.

*make a gingerbread house

*make cookies

*ride horses

*eat dinner

*sit around the fireplace and hang out

And with that, they got back into the kitchen and took out the Gingerbread house kit for the kids and they all created a large house with many decorations.

Soon after they made Cookies and eventually Mia woke up and joined them on eating them.

"Mia! Guess what!" Lucas said in excitement.

"What?!" She asked, now excited and happy and not tired.

"We're going to ride the horsies out back!" Lucas said picking her up and spinning her around.

"Yayayaya! Thank you daddy!" She said happily as she hugged her father

The group had gotten ready, with most of them in jeans and a tee shirt so they didn't get it ruined and Maya had Amelia around her (in one of those things were you wrap the baby around you i forgot the name) and they set off towards the horse ranch.

"Look at the horses daddy!" Mason yelled to his father as he pulled on his hand and ran up towards one.

"Slow down buddy." Lucas said catching up to his son. "You have to be very calm and gentle, so they won't get spooked" He said teaching his son the same thing he had learned from his father as a boy.

Mason smiled and stood next to his father, as the two petted the horse.

"Wanna get on him bud?" Lucas asked while getting the saddle on the horse.

"Yes Daddy! Yes!" Mason said while eagerly rushing toward the horse, next to his father.

Lucas helped Mason on the horse, then had Mia settled on their horses and taught them the basics, then helped Maya on her horse as she still had Amelia around her.

They all see off following the trails with Zay and Farkle leading them and Harry and Mia behind them then Mason and Lucas than Maya in the back.

"This is the best Christmas ever!" Mia yelled to her family and friends as the went up a hill.

"Ya!" Harry added, "Thank you Daddy! Uncle Zay,Lucas and Auntie Maya!"