Chapter 5

Lucas POV-

It is now Christmas Eve Eve, which is basically the day before Christmas Eve. My family and I were heading over to Zay's house just to hang out then he was going to watch the kids while Maya and I go out.

"Maya! Dress nice! After Zays you and me are going out." I called out while she was in the bathroom doing her hair.

"Oh my gosh! Yay! Love you Lucas." Maya replied back to me as she finished off the curls in her long beautiful blonde hair.

I smiled and winked at her while I walked out of the bathroom to get my clothes for tonight on.

After getting myself dressed, I went down the the nursery to get my baby girl ready.

"Hello Amelia!" I cooed as i lifted the fully awake little girl out of her crib.

She smiled, and starting giggling at me.

I put her in a black tee shirt, and designed pants. I then combed her baby hairs, then put a large polka dotted headband on her.

I smiled and snapped a picture of her and sent it to Maya

"AWWWWE are baby girl is so cute 😍"

I chuckled at her comment and picking Amelia up who happily adjusted to my hip and stayed there while i carried her downstairs.
___________________________

Nobody's POV -

Lucas walked into his other daughter Mia's room to get her ready only to find out she was still half asleep.

He leaned her up in her "princess" chair and brushed her hair into a messy bun that Maya had thought him to do.

"Mi, You gotta wake up sweetie. We're going to uncle Zays."

"I wanna wear my jammies and sleep" The tired girl mumbled

Lucas sighed and let her be choosing that it was too early to put up an argument with a two year old.

He helped her get her bunny slipper boots on and set her off the chair ready to go downstairs.