Girl Chat Interupted

When the guys leave I grab my iPad, phone, a blanket and head up to the rooftop garden.

Walking out into the warm night air soothes my raging emotions, the softly lit plants and shrubs feels relaxing and it's tranquil with the slow moving river in the background. I head over to the wooden decking I like to think as mine and sit down cuddling into my blanket. I get my iPad out and bring up FaceTime debating calling the girls to see what they think of the situation I've found myself in.

I want to speak to them mainly because I haven't in a few weeks now because of their assignment but then I don't want to talk about this if it's something I should be figuring out myself? Will they know what to do? Is their relationships the same? I know that Lake's isn't, although I don't even know what her love life is like since she has been in Europe.  Probably exciting from what I've heard happens in Europe!

Wanting to speak to my friends I do a group call. Lake's is unavailable and I huff wondering if she is okay. I grab my phone sending her a text to say I'm missing her and to text and tell me all the goss while I wait on Sang and Kayli.

"Hello" Sang's smiling face pops up.

"Hey" I reply and feel myself getting excited with being able to see her.

"What's up my bitches!" Kayli greets us loudly causing us to laugh.

"Hey Kayli" Sang and I greet rolling our eyes and she just pouts.

"How's things?" I ask them both.

Sang appears to be in a bedroom from the looks of it but Kayli's surroundings seem odd, sort of like a cabin or garage? I don't know. I analyse it more as they tell me about their assignments. Sang is working in Uncle's Diner and trying to catch some guy names Volto. She couldn't tell me much but that's normal with her Ghost Bird status. Kayli was a bit sketchy about what she's been upto and it leads me to think there has been some trouble in her mission but I learned quickly after meeting her that you don't push her.

They ask me about my mission and I end up telling them everything that has been happening with Harry and the experiences I have had. I done it as I felt I needed to talk through it with people who will understand truly how much of a big deal this is for me. "And now he wants me to go for dinner at Swordfish on Saturday" I finish sighing exhausted well and truly now.

When I focus on the screen again Sang is watching me with a hand over her mouth and wide eyes and Kayli looks like she is catching flies. "What?" I ask concerned and look over my shoulder thinking I'd missed someone coming up behind me. With no one there I turn back to them.

"Holy shit! We haven't even been away that long and you're out there doing your own thing and kicking ass" Kayli says with what I think is a proud smile and I blush.

"I can't believe it!" Sang says still looking shocked. "Who are you and where is our Charlotte Tucker?" She says with a laugh, eyes shining at me.

"It's been an interesting few weeks" I say laughing and blush more when I think about the guys and things we have been getting up to.

"Hey now! What's that look on your face! That's a new look. Sang what's she been up to?" Kayli says looking around the screen as if she could see Sang.

"I don't know but by the looks of it, it's a nice memory" she says teasing me.

"What are you guys talking about?" I ask pretending I don't know what they are talking about.

"Oooooo! It's those boys!" Kayli says excitedly clapping her hands.

"My lips are sealed" I say pretending to zip my lips.