Fashion show

"Elijah!" I hear someone shouting but I'm too comfortable in Eli's arms to try and figure out who it is. I don't think I've slept this well in years and I'm not opening my eyes to get up yet.

"Elijah, where the fuck are you?"

I nudge Eli but he seems dead to the world gently snoring in my ear, his hot breath tickling my hair. I nudge him again to see if he heard it too. "Mmmm" is the only response I get and his arm tightening around my stomach.

"Elijah!" The door is flung open banging against the wall. "She's gone again!!" I hear from a panicked Gus and open my eyes seeing it's still dark out.

"Who's gone?" Eli asks his voice thick with sleep. I try to turn to see Gus but Eli's hold is like a vice and all I can see is the wall in front of me.

"Lottie. She's no where in the house" Gus rushes out and I feel Eli start to laugh. They think I would run again? "What the fuck you laughing for it's not funny" Gus says angrily.

Eli suddenly rolls over and has me facing Gus still securely in his arms. I wave my hand and give a small smile. "Morning" I say embarrassed.

"What the fuck?" Gus asks bemused running his hands through his hair looking past me to Eli. "You should have texted one of us to tell us she was here Elijah" Gus says exasperated running his hand through his hair typing on his phone.

"I'm sorry Gus." I say softly tapping Eli's hands to let me go but he just shakes his head against my back. Gus gives me a small smile and raises his eyebrows at me looking down then up wiggling them. What?

I look down and see I'm in my bra and blush bright red. I forgot I don't have a top on. "Eli, your squishing me and pushing my boobs out" I whisper to him but that makes him squeeze tighter and starts to chuckle. "Eli" I whine but make no real effort to get him off me.

"Move back" Gus says kicking his shoes off and shrugging out of his top heading over to the bed. I can't seem to look away from his abs and strong arms. He's a lot smaller than Eli but very toned with the v leading into his trousers, wow! Gus watches me stare at him sending me a wink and smiles. I look away embarrassed at being caught yet again ogling the guys.

Eli pulls me back with him and Gus climbs in beside us lying to face me. "It's still early. Go back to sleep" he says stroking the side of my face placing a small kiss to my nose. "The next time Elijah decides to hog you at least take your phone with you and let us know" he says in mock anger taking my phone out his shorts pocket leaning back to place it on the side.

"She was safe" Eli says muffled by my back and places a kiss to my shoulder.

"Well we didn't know that" Gus states poking a finger into Eli's arm "I woke up cuddled into my brother thinking it was Carrots" he says pretending to shiver in disgust making me chuckle at his silly face he's pulling.

"I'm sorry I worried you" I say placing my hand on his arm rubbing it.

"It's okay. As long as we know you are with one of us we know you are safe" he tells me leaning his forehead to mine closing his eyes.

This should feel awkward being in a bed with two of the guys but neither Gus or Eli seem bothered by it and I feel comfortable and actually happy with them like this. Gus flings his leg over mine and Eli holds strong at my waist making me feel caged in and secure. With them around me and their sweet and woodsy scents I close my eyes and fall back asleep as I listen to their breathing.