What I've been missing

I was vaguely aware of voices around me and put it down to the fact that the movie must be still playing. I realised at some point Murray must have put a cover over me as I was under them but still snuggled into his chest. I could feel his chest rising and falling with slow steady breaths and I think he must have fallen asleep too. I crack one eye open to see what time it is and realise that the sky is dark outside the glass doors. What the hell? How long was my nap?

I close my eyes again and stretch my legs and feel Murray tighten his hold on me snuggling his head back into my hair and I revel in the feel of his warm embrace and decide five more minutes of sleep wouldn't  do any harm."See I told you. Look how she's cuddling him back. Something's went on" I hear someone hiss from the side of me. I don't want to let whoever it is know that I'm awake yet so I try to turn myself to face the direction I heard the voice and keep my eyes closed.

"We shouldn't be in here" I hear a deep whisper and some shuffling. "We said we wouldn't interfere let's leave them" someone else whispers further from me. "Fuck that. Someone needs to document this. Murray doesn't let anyone in his space let alone in his bed" I hear a small click and decide it's obviously the other guys. Deciding it was time to let them know I was awake I open my eyes and send them a glare.

"Anyone ever tell you it's creepy to watch people while they sleep" I say deadpanned staring at each of them in turn letting them know I was not impressed. In reality I couldn't believe who stood in front of me. They are all as handsome as I remember but now without the barrier of the mask their looks are on full display and if anything they are even more hot than I remember from Friday. How is that even fair?

"Shit" Angus whisper shouts shoving his phone in his pocket.

"There's a word for people who takes pictures of people unknowingly while they sleep" I state to Angus and I see the tips of his ears turn red.

"We're sorry Charlotte. Murray usually responds when we shout and comes straight down and when he didn't we wanted to make sure that he was okay. We didn't think you were still here when no car was in the drive" Quintin explains.

"I parked on the street" I state sitting up slowly not wanting to wake Murray with everyone in his room trying to fix my bedhead discreetly and smooth out any wrinkles.

"Yours is the Mustang?" Elijah asks in his deep gravelly voice that sends shivers through me. How can someone's voice do that to you? I just nod my head and swing my legs round to step out the bed. I tuck the covers round Murray as he was still out for the count and take his glasses off so he doesn't break them.

I turn around and see all the guys looking at me with the only thing I can read is affection I think? "What?" I ask.

"You have both made a connection haven't you bello?" Matteo asks. If he means that I would call him my friend and already care for him then yes. Who couldn't meet Murray and not want to look out for him he's a sweetheart. If he means we've done anything more than sleep then no...well not yet? Deciding to not answer and to hide my blush were my thoughts had went I pick up my jacket and head for the door. I start to descend the stairs and hear them all shuffling to follow behind me. I make it to the first landing and then Elijah is right beside me.

"Where are you going now Charlotte?" He asks concerned.

Taking out my phone I check the time and see that it's eight o'clock. Man alive I've slept for four hours. There's no way I'm going to sleep tonight. I also have a text from Mrs Rose.

🌹: Tuesday 9pm 34 Cliffwood Drive. Parcel is already in your apartment xx

Me: okay. Will check in afterwards.