Arrow to the knee

Hey Guys! it's been a long time since i have been online and I'm sorry for not updating this story for such a long time >.< SORRY! My mind has been wandering somewhere else since school hasnt started for me yet!:D Can't wait for Poly life to start!:D Okay! Here's another piece to the puzzle of the story CITY HUNTER!:D 

DO comment and LIKE THIS!:D and if you like it very much, be a fan!^^ very much appreciated!

AND AWESOME GUYS!:) HITTING 688 reads alr!:D 1000 lets go!:D

Arrow to the knee

" Own time own target, as always." This was our motto of the team and we do what we do best. Stranded on another country with only 21 members in the team, we were on our own. There was no one to help us and our mission is to take our revenge on the generals of the North Korean government related to the assult on the President of South Korea. I am none other than Park Moo Yul and I am the leader of the stealth mission infiltrating into North Korea.

The sky was murky black and filled with dangerous clouds, threatening rain. The atmosphere was tense. Crashing of waves could be heard as the team crept into the foriengn grounds of North Korea. Stripping off our swimming gear, we quickly proceeded to hide ourselves in the darkness of the forest. Looking back behind me, the submarine that brought us here dipped back into the dark waters, disappearing from our sight. It was said to be back the next day at the same time and place. Looking at my watch, the hands hand struck midnight. We had no time to waste. Time wasn't on our side. I looked at my team and they got the message instantly. Let's go!

The easy part was over, now here's the hard part. We were in a totally foriegn place which we do not know. There was no one to trust and no one to believe. Security was very tight and spotlights were shining at almost every area. If any one of us were to be caught, the mission would be over. Suddenly,  a plan started forming in my head. I smirked at my own genius mind. The mission was on.

We had no choice but to split into small cell groups. The place was to big for all of us to go around. Taking uniforms of North Korean soldiers and becoming one of the was the easy way in. No need to fear of the blinding spotlights of the watchtowers and we had the advantage of a suprise attack. It was the perfect plan...I thought. All was going smoothly until i realised that there was a secret code among them to differentiate friends from foes when I bumped into a guard.

" Hey there! How're you?" I went up all natural and friendly. Keep calm and act innocent, the key to bending with the surroundings. That was all wrong in North Korea. His face was all serious with an intent to murder someone. 

"Code!" He barked at me, aiming the tip of his gun at me. I was screwed and in deep trouble. Huh? What code?! I had no idea there was a code! 

I kept my cool and slowly advance towards him as I moved my hand to my pistol pouch behind my shoulders. He could not see it as it was at a blindspot of his eye. "Errrrr.....Hmmmmmmm.....I think it's...." My heartbeat doubled as I saw his suprised reaction. Aha! There're a weakness! I immediately whipped out my gun and shot him down before he could even react. Everything all happened in split seconds and a blur of a moment.  

Heaving a deep sigh of relieve, I motioned to my cell team to proceed with the plan. We are at the very heart of the North Korean Government Houses.

It's time to get to work.

HEY!:D HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER!:DD DO COMMENT AND VOTE ON HOW YOU WANT ME TO IMPROVE THIS STORY!:D AND SORRY IF ITS KINDA DIFFERENT FROM THE REAL STORY!:D YOU CAN GO AND WATCH!^^