Prologue

~ Prologue ~

My story starts with a President's Bodyguard being sent on a secret mission in 1995 to North Korea with 21 bodyguards to avenge the bombing of the President's house set off by North Korea. But they were killed by their own people as five people in the main circle of power in Korea betrayed at the very end as they were afraid to trigger an all out war with North Korea. Before the mission was assigned, Park Mul-Yul ,the leader of the assassination squad and the best friend of Lee Jin-Pyo, had a new-born baby. But unfortunately, during the mission, he died in the process of shielding Lee Jin-Pyo from a bullet fired by their own people. Lee Jin-Pyo, the only survivor of the 21 people sent resolved to reveal the truth of the death of his comrades and trains Park Mul-Yul's new-born baby, Lee Yoon-Sung into a ruthless assassin to carry out this mission. This is where my story of Yoon-Sung's double life of being an assassin and a MIT professor working in the Blue House comes in. Love and Betrayal comes in as Yoon-Sung fights his way towards revealing the truth of the death of 21 people in the secret mission of 1995.

This story is based on a Korean drama called City Hunter!^^ simply loved the show!:) I'll add the link to the side so you can watch it if you are interested in Korean dramas!^^  

PS: This story might not be exactly the same as city hunter but the plot is the same^^