I quickly turned my gaze away because my cheeks already burned like hell.
He spoke the first time, my gaze was still resting on that glass. My boss must have think I turned crazy standing there like a statue.
"I'm Mr. Zhang but I would feel more comfortable if you would call me Yixing." he spoke obviously to me so I met his gaze the very first time for a longer look.
"I'm (Y/N), nice to meet you" *shit why was my voice to thin*
"Come on get out of here already, I need to work." *great a thank you for the coffee would be awesome well...you too.* I bowed infront of my boss as soon as I turned around walking out of the office, Yixing right behind me. The door closed with a loud blow.
"So you survived him? You're sure you want to work here?" I actually laughed and spoke to myself. I awkwardly felt safe in his presence, not that unsure feeling I had before in that office. Maybe it was really my boss' fault.
"I think I can handle him." again that smile, smirk on his lips.
Well, well handsome and self-confident, so let's see what we could add to this list.
"So this is your place Yixing. Hope you can get comfortable here. Sometimes it's a little louder but you will get used to it."
He didn't answer or say something else, he just walked to his desk, his slender fingers run over the sharp edges of the table like he would like to cut himself. He pulled off his jacket leaving him in his buttoned white shirt and laid his jacket over his office chair which was already prepared for him. I admired his back which was shown through the thin shirt fabric as he still wasn't facing me. He didn't look that muscular before or I just didn't realized it but his shoulders were wider than I expected.
"I already like it." was all he said as he finally turned around facing me with a cute little smile. That cute but still sexy smile made me smile back automatically.
.
.
.
I didn't know if my work situation I was in right now was good or bad. Good because I saw him everyday, sitting just one desk away, turned in my direction and sometimes I gained a little smile from that handsome guy which made me almost lose my mind everytime. Bad because exactly because of those smiles which distracted me from work and to be focused. Even my collegue who was sitting directly infront of me already realized the tension between me and Yixing so I earned one or two dirty smirks per day from him, making me realize that mine and Yixings connection over the desks were to obvious.
.
.
.
"I'm leaving for today." I almost screamed through the office grabbing my bag and heading to the elevator to get finally home after a whole day of writing and finishing my articles plus making coffee for my boss again.
I already reached the elevator door pressing the 'down button' as someone grabbed me by my shoulder making me wait a little longer.
"I'll walk you home, just wait a second I'll grab my jacket." he was already about to walk away as I stopped him so.
"No need Yixing, you're living in the completely other direction. I'll text you when I'm home, I promise." I gave him a light smile. Maybe I should allow him one time to walk me home when I would like to get closer with him, I gave him a rebuff all the time but I still wasn't sure about his intentions. He was nice and kind no question but I kinda felt different in his presence so I wasn't sure why I felt that way and I didn't like that feeling though.
.
.
.
I headed out of the office building walking straight to the underground station which was directly opposite of the building so it wasn't that far. Down the stairs I didn't need to wait long as I watched the display which said three minutes left till the train would arrive. It was already late in the evening but I never saw such strange people in the underground than today. There was an older lady her hair messed up and she seemed really confused so I tried to not look at her so she wouldn't talk to me.
As the train arrived I got in quickly sitting myself near the entrance because there was barely place to sit second I just needed to drive two stations so I would be able to get out quick again. I plugged in my headphones hearing my favorite songs mumbled on the beat.
After 5 minutes the train stopped at my station so I got out heading the stairs up in the dark, cold air.
My home wasn't that far away but I needed to head through the near park which was beautiful at day but kind of scary at the evening. So I just walked a littler faster as I did always when I was heading home. Even though my music was loud on my ears I heard some whistles behind me so I started to walk faster to get quick out of that park. The whistles became louder so I started to run like a crazy wanting to get out of that unknown situation. First I thought I was paranoid but as I felt a hard hit on my back I realized the situation was real. I stumbled because of that hard hit fell onto the hard stony ground and stayed there because I was scared to death. Tears started to form in my eyes. I just didn't move myself as I still was laying on the hard ground waiting for the next movements.
"Ohh I'm sorry cutie, don't cry. We will be gentle from now on." one evil laugh and that scary voice was all I heard trough my still running music. So they were two, two men who wanted to...I just didn't want to think about it. I was waiting for my death or else they would do to me as my face was already covered with my tears.