Contact

The device activates. Yes! It actually works! Just gotta find Uncannoned and...

Wait, no, not yet. Null should be here to see this. Null is the one who saved Uncannoned and, by extension, gave my daughter End a family. She deserves it. I grab my phone and try to call Null, but it only rings, she doesn't pick up. How odd. She usually answers promptly, no matter the situation.

Something's not right here. I better check her aura...

There is no aura. Oh gods, my experiment, no! They wouldn't!

I approach I.T.'s castle. I have something to confess. I have all this power, but... I'm still afraid. Afraid that they'll make me destroy. I don't want to destroy. I just want to live, but, I.T. is dangerous. Chances are, if I don't kill them, they'll make me destroy worlds later. This is why they must die. I refuse to destroy like The Kin. No matter what...

My experiment approaches. "You didn't," I ask, "did you?"

The experiment, no, my daughter nods. "Why?" I ask.

"Because," they smirk, "you do nothing but destory, or make beings to destroy. So, I'm gonna destroy you."

"Before you do," I inquire, "what's your name?"

"Lifeless," they reply.

"Very well then," I.T. smirks, "let us begin, Lifeless."

I.T. glows with a dark power. It's time to end The End.

I attack with vines. I.T. dodges, narrowly avoiding the attack as it cuts their cloak, sending black fabric through the air.

"You will not torment me like you do The Kin!" I exclaim.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. That's what this is about! I get it! Might lose a destroyer, but it's worth it.

"Easy kid," I reply, "we can work out a deal. Give me my friends back, and you can leave your original purpose behind. I won't make you destroy. Just accept my truce."

"That's it?" They ask, "just, walk away?"

"Nah," I smile, "don't do that. I just made a machine to contact Uncannoned. They'll wanna see that. Since I guess you're gonna be part of the family, you should meet him."

Part of the family? Never really considered that, even after Good's offer, but if I'm not gonna be a destoryer, then maybe I should just join this odd family Uncannoned helped form.

"Deal," I reply, freeing the souls. The others begin to reform. Don't get me wrong, if they enter the canon timeline I will attack, but until then, it's not worth it if they won't force me to destory.

The others reform.

I can't look Good in the eye after what I did. I turn away from them.

"Hey," they smile warmly, "it's OK. Same thing happened with Uncannoned. Listien, you must be hungry, right?"

I realize my stomach roaring with hunger.

"Starving," I reply, "but don't worry about me. I can wait. We should call Uncannoned first."

Null glares at me. "Care to explain your little comments about him?" They ask.

"Just trash talk," I smile, "nothing personal. You two are adorable together."

Null blushes slightly. "Thanks," she smiles, "anyone else got any problems with this kid? No? OK great. So, the device ready?"

"Yeah," I.T. smiles from their fleshy maw, "let's boot it up." We enter a room with a massive screen filling one wall. I.T. flips a few switches and the screen lights up, blurry at first, but becoming clearer with time.

"Hey," End smiles at me, "we'll get them next time, right? In the meantime, welcome to the family."

The image becomes clear, I see Uncanonned and prepare to speak...