Chapter 6 ~ Tears & The Truth

~Harry's POV~

I couldn't believe it. The one person I promised Ella I'd protect is dead. Now don't get me wrong, I liked Stacey but the only reason I stayed in touch with her was because of Ella and I know that sounds horrible.

I felt Ella's body shaking from the sobs, I was in shock, her words still spinning through my mind.

Stacey didn't deserve all that she was going through, but at least now, she was at piece.

"Shh, Ella it's gonna be OK, I promise you, she's at rest now".

Ella never spoke a word instead she clung onto me as if her life depended on it, I can honestly say I've never seen anyone cry like that in my entire life.

"No it's not Harry! Stacey is dead! She's fucking dead and she's never coming back!".

I didn't say anything, I knew there was nothing I could say to make her at least feel better.

Seconds later Liam walked into my room and his eyes shot open as he looked from me to Ella. I raised my eyebrow in question if he could actually see her.

"Uh, what's going on Harry? Who's this?".

Ella pulled away from me as she wiped the tears away, or at least tried to.

She took a step closer to Liam as she kept her gaze locked with Liam's, then all of a sudden I saw Liam start shaking his head as he kept taking steps backwards.

"No, it's not possible, you can't be here Ella, you-you're dead....".

I take it Ella was using her abilities to show Liam who she was, which I still can't get use to.

Ella glanced at me then back to Liam as she was still trying to keep her sobs under control. She made her way over to Liam and rested her small hand on his cheek as she stared into his eyes.

It looked as if Liam was in some kind of trance then he suddenly blinked a few times and pain and sadness filled his eyes as he looked at Ella.

"OK, what just happened?".

Liam sat on my bed as he kept his gaze on Ella, "That was crazy weird man! It's like Ella showed me her whole life, before the crash, the crash and after, I know everything and I am so sorry I never believed you and the boys Hazz".

I smiled at him, "It's fine Li, but there's something you should know, Stacey's...." I paused as i turned to look at Ella who was staring at the floor.

I sat close to Liam and whispered in his ear, "Stacey's dead".

His eyes widened in shock as his head snapped towards Ella, "I am so sorry Ella".

She just nodded as she spoke, "The worst thing was, I was there when he killed her and there was not a single thing I could do to stop him, I watched as he beat the crap out of her, as he strangled her".

The tears were once again streaming down her cheeks, Liam and I glanced at each other then when we turned back to Ella she had gone. Sighing deeply I ran my fingers through my hair, not caring if I messed it up.

"I feel like shit, honestly, I care so much for Ella and seeing her like that and knowing there is nothing I can do actually kills me, and the crazy thing is I have no idea why I feel like that, you know? It's just so unreal!".

I sighed once again falling backwards on the bed, Liam turned his body to face me, "I just can't believe it mate".

"No neither could I, you'll get use to her though, we all have".

* * * * * * * * * * *

A few minutes later we were all sat in the living room, Zayn, Louis Niall and I were telling Liam all about Ella, about her abilities, about her being adopted, about how she freakishly looks like a younger version of Gemma which I still find so strange.