~ Pine Trees ~

Hey y'all thanks for reading my story! enjoy ^u^
==============================
Clem wakes up with the sound of AJ crying. "Hey there AJ" Clem grins at sweet little AJ, he grins back. Gabe groans, "oh, good morning." Gabe says with laziness. "Morning sleepyhead". Gabe laughs, they pack their stuff and head downstairs. "Alright, ready to go?" Javi asked with energy. The group says yes, they get to the cars and continue on the road, the horizon was beautiful, with smooth colors of blue and purple. After a few miles they stopped to get gas. there was a big forest with tall pine trees. They luckily found trucks with diesel in them. "Holy hell, look at all these beauties" Tripp says when looking at the trucks. "Come on, after this we can build a fire and eat some food" Eleanor smiles. Jesus looked upset. "You alright?" Javi asked Jesus with concern. "Oh. I just wonder where my people are.." Jesus sighed. "I think they're okay, right Javi". Kate looks at Javi with a confused look. "Of course!" Javi smiles. "You really are good people" Jesus nodded. ~now back with Clem and Gabe~ Clem and AJ were sitting next to a pine tree with white flowers surrounding them. Gabe stares at Clem with his pupils getting bigger and a nice smile. Gabe thinks~ Clem looks.. nice, when looking forward and leaving the past. I really admire that from her, alright here goes nothing.~ he walks towards Clem. AJ was playing around with the flowers. "Hey Clem, how are you?". "I'm doing alright, how about you?" She smiles at Gabe, Clem thinks~ wow.. Gabe slowly walking towards me makes me feel... safe, and his smooth toned voice made me bite my lip.. Oh what in the world Clem??... ~ "I'm fine if you're fine". Gabe sits down beside her and folds his arms. "Gabe, what do you think of me?" Clem asked with curiosity. He blushed bright red, "Uhh, well, you're real cool and you're eyes.. fascinate me..." Gabe looks at Clem closely. "Well, I think you're brave and I trust you." Clem says with a sweet glance. AJ points at his mouth, he was hungry. "Stay with AJ, I'm gonna get him something to eat". Clem stands up. Gabe winks at Clem, she showed him a sly smile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~