~ Through the Valley ~

Alright time for the moment y'all been waiting for.... 😍😄 enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The view was fantastic, the sun was setting shades of red, orange, and blue. Tall structures with a rough road ahead. The group was going through hard times but they can't deny the view. The group got to a well secured city, lead by some of the survivors from the disaster that occurred at Prescott. When they got inside, the group felt safe, good place to stay at for a while. "It's a really nice place" Tripp says smiling at Eleanor. Javi closed his eyes and prayed. "We got lucky huh" Kate talked to Javi while helping Clem care for AJ in her arms. Gabe and Clem went to the roof to get some nice, fresh air. "This is beautiful" Clem points at the sky with a fascinating look on her face. "Not as beautiful as you.." Gabe murmured but she noticed. "Heh, thanks Gabe.." Clem looked at him with a sweet, sly smile. He looked back at her and they got closer. "Gabe, thanks for being with me...I really appreciate it" Clem crossed her arms. "No, thank you for being with me.. you're special..." Gabe got closer to Clem, he held her hand softly. "Gabe... you're a man, you have the courage and I admire that from you..I gotta admit." Clem gets even more closer and faced him directly. "It's strange.. every time we are together... my heart races and I feel warmth." Clem and Gabe had the same feeling. They stared at one another, with intense and passion. Clem and Gabe slowly closed their eyes and leaned in. *boop* Clem's cap poked Gabe's eyes. "Oww." Gabe rubbed his eye. "Hehe sorry" Clem stroked his shoulder. Gabe laughed bashfully "heh, no need to apologize..."
They smirked at each other, then suddenly Gabe grabbed Clem by the waist and their lips met. Her eyes were wide open but then she slowly closed them. Clem and Gabe felt warmth, their lips against each other with pure passion and bliss. Until Clem pulled away. "W--woah" she looked surprised. "S--sorry, Clem I-" Gabe stepped back. "No no, we needed that.." Clem smiles at Gabe. He smiled back, "I need to tell you something." Gabe kicked the floor. "What is it?" Clem was curious. "I love y--".
Javi went to the roof, "here's AJ..ohh heh jinxed it" Javi laughed. Gabe and Clem crossed their arms. "Come on, let's go" they followed Javi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stay tuned for more, bye :3