Chapter 2: Captured

"Hello! I am here! And I think you know what I'm here for."

You say. You have arrived at the 7th cart, ready to battle. It took you a good 2 hours just to get here, if you lose, it will take another 2 hours, and you are not planning on losing, but if you did, you would try again.

"Hello there. I'm Emmet, the happier brother of the Subway Bosses."

Emmet eh? You have arrived in Emmet's cart, you're going to battle him. Cool. After this, you will have to battle his brother. You don't know his name. Names fly right threw you these days. Something like Indigo? What? Close, but not quite.

"Hey Emmet! Name's (Name), and I challenge you!!"

Emmet smiled. A genuine smile. He has never been as happy as he is right now. A beautiful lady, staring back at him. Her smile, it made Emmet's heart melt. He could feel the emotion inside him, and it felt great.

"Then let's start! Come out Galvantula!"

"Let's get this show on the road, Hydreigon!"

Little did you know, that smile hid such evil.

--~[Time Skip]~--

Dammit!! You lost the battle! You didn't think you could lose. Even your Hydreigon got taken down.

FUCK! You will have to do this all over again!! DAMMIT (NAME)!! You done goofed!!

Hey, atleast it was fun. Losing can be really fun. Winning is fun too, but, losing can still be fun.

"Well shit...."

You mumble. You put your hands on your hips. You didn't know what to think of this situation, other than you done goofing. Emmet smiles in triumph.

"Atleast it was fun."

You said to Emmet. Emmet, taken aback by your positivity, responds back.

"You're right! That was exciting!"

He grins. It has been a long time since he smiled liked that. Throughout that whole battle, Emmet was really happy.

"It was an honor battling with you, Emmet. But now I must go. We should do this again someday."

You suggest. It would take you a couple of days of healing to go rechallenge the subway again.

Emmet's smile falters.

"Y...You're leaving?"

"Well, yeah. There is nothing else I can do. I lost. I need to start from scratch. I'm going to take a break from all this nonstop battling, though."

Emmet frowns. He narrows his eyes, his gaze growing darker. You notice this, and start to get a little scared. You don't like the look he was giving you. He looks down, his hat covering his face.

"That simply won't do."

Huh? What the fuck does he mean by that? He lifts up his head, that's when you flinch. His gaze, his eyes, they hold such darkness in them. All you could see was... InSaNiTy... It..terrified you...

You took a step back. Emmet took a step forward. You didn't like what was going on. All you could think was:

'RUN'

And that's what you did, you turned around, to the direction of the door, and you RAN! You were very close to the door before something-or someONE-went in front of it, making you slam into them. The figure didn't budge. Not even the slightest bit, like they were stone, except softer.