Chapter 6

It was safe to say that this whole Evan thing was making me lose my mind!!

I don't want to just go back to the way things were. That can't happen. We have a kid. And while I'm grateful Evan atleast wants to spend time with him, it also means that I have to spend time with him.

And I don't know if I'm strong enough to do that yet. I mean everytime I see him I feel exactly like I did 3 years ago. Obviously before he left.

But I also want to scratch his eyes out everytime I see him too.

But for Hunters sake I can't just let him back in my life again. It's to complicated.

But I can't help the way I feel. No matter how much I want to.

----------------------------------------------

I kissed Hunter goodbye and drove to work.

I wonder what's gonna happen today...

I arrived on set and collected my things. Making my way to my trailer keeping an eye out for Evan.

So far so good.

I open my trailer door slowly..

No Evan.

I breathed a sigh of relief.

My makeup and hair wasn't supposed to be here for a while. Considering I did leave earlier than normal.

I decided to change. Making my way the the back room. I opened the door and screamed.

"Evan! You ass! You scared the crap out of me!" I shouted.

"Haha! I'm sorry I wanted to surprise you!" He apoligized.

He walked over to me and enveloped me in a hug.

He smelled so good.

Stop it!

"So I was thinking, maybe we can go to lunch together." Evan suggested.

"I don't know..." I told him.

He looked at me confused.

"Why not?" he asked.

"Because. We can't just go back to the way things were! Things have changed." I said.

"So that means we can't have lunch?" he checked.

" It was never just anything with you." I reminded.

"Yeah....your right..." He agreed, scratching the back of his neck.

"But I promise, just lunch." he assured.

"Promise??" I double checked.

He held out his pinky. I wrapped my pinky around his.

Let's hope he keeps his promise.

---------------------------------------------

The rest of filming went pretty normal. We had to redo some stuff, but before I knew it lunch time came.

I walked I to my dressing room. No Evan. Good. Just to be safe I checked the back room too. Also clear.

I breathed a sigh of relief. And gathered my things.

I walked to the parking lot to look for Evan. I spotted him leaned against his car smiling at me.

I made my way over to him as he walked to my side of the car and opened the door.

Always the gentlemen.

I slipped in and he shut the door. walking to his side. I looked around the car, sleek and brandnew.