Part 9

Recap: manik went to girls washroom then nandini was angry 😡 on him...she curses him..then he gave the dress box and left from the washroom... 

.

.

Now The story begins 

After getting ready, Nandini went to the party Hall..and manik seen her..nandini was searching for manik..all of the sudden one girl came and gave a paper note 📝 to nandini then she opened the note..."SORRY :(" from manik...then she smiles 😃 to see the note...and immediately she turned her head... Manik was standing Lil far away from her..and she smiles at him..then manik came near to her... 

Manik :nandini.. I'm sorry 🙏.. 

Nandini :smiles 😃 

Manik :really sorry yarr..actually I just want to give u the dress..coz I noticed that ur not comfortable with ur dress.. So I bought a dress for you that's y I rushed into washroom... Sorry..forgive me.. Still I don't know about the dress whether you like it or not.. 

Nandini :manik I love it..😊

Bg music :MANAN GUITAR MUSIC 🎶 🎶 🎶 

Manik 😊 :really??? 

Nandini :yes..I really love this dress..it's so beauuttiiiffullllll.... 

Manik :actually I want to tell you one thing... 

Nandini :about whaat??... 

Manik :actually... 

Nandini :aree manik... Don't be hesitat...bolo na...

Manik :ur looking gorgeous in this dress 👗... 

She blushes and looking down... 

Manik :really... Ur looking awsmmmmmeeeee.... 

Nandini :thankyou manik 😊

Manik:😉😉

.

.

Maddy:Hellooooo hello guys...attention pls..

(Maddy and priya going to host the party)

.

.

Then manik and nandini looked at dias.. And people are also watching them..

.

Priya :hello guys...we r celebrating this party for our marriage.. So we r welcoming you with my friends performance.. So get ready for it..

.

Then people were clapping 👏... Manan also....

.

.

Maddy :so yes...Guys..get ready for neethu and karthik performance from Hyderabad... 

.

.

All were yelling with joy..

.

.

They start dancing for "Ude Dil befikre "

After their performance all were clapping... 

Maddy:so Priya... Now I want to invite a very special persons...

Priya:who's that special persons maddy...?? 

Maddy:it's none other than MANIK AND NANDINI... So guys let's welcome them with a round of plows..