Part 6

Recap: manik went to chennai for maddy marriage.. 

.

.

Now The story begins 

At 7pm(venue) 

Manik getting ready for maddy marriage and he wear a blue blazer and white shirt..he was looking damn hot.. N looking handsome.. then he went to the maddy room..

.

.

Manik :hey buddy looking handsome yar..

Maddy :aree stop joking yarr... Not better than you right??

Manik :😉😉aree baba I mean it yar..

Maddy:hahaa ok manik 😊

Manik :so hurryup yarr..otherwise we're getting late.. 

Maddy:yeah.. 

.

.

Manik:ok maddy u carryon.. I'll just come..Then manik came out from maddy room and he was watching the wedding set.. And suddenly lights get off..In the mean while time, a car came to the wedding and a girl slowly get down from car..

Then immediately lights on.. In that lit she was looking like an angel... And she wear a white saree with stone work.. And she wear a light makeup and her ear rings r looking so beautiful.. She leaves her hair....she was slowly coming towards manik by holding a bouquet 

.

.

Manik was starring at her.. And he was shocked to see her in chennai... Coz she is none other than Nandini Murthy... 

.

.

And nandini came near to manik... 

NANDINI :Hello...

.

.

No response from manik side..coz he was in shock...he thought he was dreaming.. 

NANDINI :Hellooooo heyy..

.

.

Again no response from manik.. 

.

.

Then she left and ask another person.. 

Nandini :hello.. Wr is bridal room..

Person :go straight and take left.. Room no 123

Nandini :ok thank you 😊

.

.

Still manik was in shock..he didn't realised that Nandini came to the wedding.. 

.

.

Suddenly He heard a voice and it was maddy's mother..

.

.

Maddy's mother:heyy manik!!.. Wt r u doing here man..??

Manik :aunty...mein...ntg aunty I was just watching the lights..

Maddy's mother:ok come on manik..maddy is calling u..

Manik:ok aunty chalo..

(he was looking around the place for nandini.. Bt he couldn't find her..)

Manik pov:ooo god manik..wt is this yarr..this is chennai.. And u thought she is here...no man...I think I was dreaming... Uffff..

.

.

Common manik chalo maddy needs me this time...may be maddy felt nervous coz of his wedding.. 

Pov end..

.

.

Nxt scene 

Nandini went to bridal room..

Nandini :heyy priya...

.

.

Then priya standup while making up and she ran near to nandini and hugs her tightly... Nandini and priya r best friend...

.

.

Priya:heyy nanduuuu..thanks for coming yarr..😍😍😘😘😘

Nandini :so u hpy na??

Priya:double hpy dear..😍😍

Nandini :ok chalo chalo...get ready..anytime priest will call you...Common get ready..

.

.

Yes maddy n priya r Christians and their wedding at church..

.

.

Priya wear a white gown and holding a bouquet..she was looking beautiful in that wedding dress..

.

.

Nandini :priya your looking so beautiful my darling... 😍

Priya:thank you dear..

And they both hugged eachother.. 

.

.

Nxt scene 

Manik came to maddy room

Manik:aree maddy common yarr..priest was calling you...

Maddy:yeah coming!! 

.

.

Precap :MaNan first eyelock..

Hope you guys love it.. Keeping reading and keep commenting..

Thankyou...

Love ♥ ♥

MananLover143