Please don't do that silent shit game with me cause this conversation just might end somewhere it don't wanna end. " I said" 

She came closer to me an hugged me.

The fuck? She bipolar as hell.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to come off rude its just my dad is pissing me off he took my phone, car, computer an everything an i cant do it taking the bus everyday. I'm going to lose my mind. All the bitches that think their cool are on their an including mariah dusty ass. " she said " 

i laughed.

Aww you living the struggle. 

Haha very funny. Its not. Soo i walked all the way to school an now my feet hurting an I'm tired. 

I hugged her.

You'll be alright ill take you to school everyday. Plus i wanna see your sexy ass face everyday before everyone else. " i winked"

She laughed.

I cant ask you to do that for me, I mean its not your fault my dad being a dickhead. 

Wow, your choice of grammar. (laughs) But its alright i told you if you gone be there for me ill be there for you. I got you no matter what Aaleece.

She looked at me an kissed me.

Man this girl is everything. 

Soo you going to carry me? Pleaseeeee my feet hurt, you see these heels right here. (She looked at her feet) They are something serous.

i laughed. 

Who told you to wear them?

(Sucks teeth ) Khalob pleasee?

Hmmm i don't know. You ain't convince me yet.

Ohh my gosh imma slap you if you don't let me get on your back?

Oh damn, you convinced me. 

She smiled an hopped on my back.

Ohh yeah I'm " Suppose " to be going to the office tho.

Why? "she asked"

Cause that fat ass lady gone tell me to start participating an she kept tapping my fucking shoulder. Her meaty ass hands were colasping my bone so i told her big ass to stop. She also tried to be funny which was an epic fail.

She laughed.

Boy don't be getting in trouble before i whoop yo ass now.

Yes Ma'am. ' I smirked' 

But damn nigga what weights you benching cause your back muscular as fuck. Every-time you walk i can feel your back muscles moving.

What they was suppose to do ,be stiff? 

Stop getting slick. I've learned that about you. You always getting smart.

i laughed.

My bad it comes naturally boo.

Where we going tho cause i don't wanna go to second period. 

Well we both got free period next so shit we just got extra time now.

Okay i wanna go to your house.

Alright.

Back to kory~

I was in second period and i had onika in here.

In this class we mostly do like group work an shit so i know i would be paired up with onika cause we sit right next to each other.