" so should I get three plates out?" I asked smirking as Lily's eyes widened and began to blush,

"W-well.. uhh.. y-yeah.." Pantherlily looked down as he mumbled, I chuckled as he jumped down from the counter opening his door and talking to the chick that was most likely on his bed, I heard her speak but I couldn't make out what she was saying, a short time after another exceed came out wearing a cropped top and short denim skirt, it's so cuuuttteeeee kitty!!!!!!!!!

Shut up Gajeel and just go with the story!!

Okai okai I'm good..

" and mind telling me who this is?" I raise an eyebrow at Pantherlily as he sighs avoiding to look up at me.

" well uh.. Gajeel.. this is Jess.. Jess this is my partner Gajeel.." Pantherlily said as Jess smiled and her tail swayed slowly.

" hello Gajeel.." she said she had an Australian accent, she was a light brown with small red stripes in her fur and she had big hazel eyes.

" hi Jess.." I said back as I bit the inside of my cheek to stop the smirk, just as I was done there was knock on the door I jumped over the bench and answered it,

" hey shrimp.. what's goin on?" Levy pouted and puffed her cheeks.

" first of all I'm not that short!.. and second.. I was wondering if you where feeling ok..?" Levy blushed slightly as she fiddled with the end of her dress, I tilted my head slightly.

" I've been feeling.. weird.. why?" I had no clue why she only came to see if I was feeling ok.. cute..

Don't make me slap chu..

Chill..

Levy's POV:

Seriously Gajeel?! Please don't make me explain it..

" w-well.. it's spring.." I started hoping he'd get the hint, his eyes widened as he nodded and sighed,

" y-yeah.. I guess it hasn't fully kicked in yet.." he said as he looked into my eyes, geez he's so hot.. his abs.. his biceps.. damn..

Levyyyyyyyy...

" so.. why don't we start..?" I took a step closer to him biting my lip and looked up at him tilting my head slightly, he blushed slightly as he glanced over his shoulder.

" come on in.." he smirked as he stepped aside letting me in, I saw another exceed sitting next to Pantherlily, a girl.. light brown fur with dark red streaks through her fur, and big hazel eyes..

" oh hai levy! This is Jess." Pantherlily smiled as I  looked between Jess and Pantherlily and smiled.

" nice to meet you Jess." I said as I held my hands in front of me.

" and to you levy.. I suspect you and Gajeel are together?" She had an Australian accent, I blushed and looked at Gajeel.

" s-something like that.."  I said blushing as I tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear.
After a while we all where chilling out, Jess and Pantherlily where in his room and I was laying in bed with Gajeel.. making out.. with barley any clothes on..

Gajeel's POV:

"Mm.. levy.." I said between kisses, levy wrapped her legs around my waist.

" I love you Gajeel.." she said before she started kissing my jawline, I moaned slightly and bit my lip, god fucking damn she's hot..

Lemon ahead!! Don't like don't read!!

" I love you too lev.." I say back as she pushes me down on the bed and straddles me still kissing my neck. I can feel my boxers starting to tighten up, stupid ass hormones..

" your so big Gajeel.. just from me doing this?" Levy teased I pouted as she giggled and put a hand on my hip.

" stupid spring.." I mumbled as levy laughed softly kissing my abs, god fucking damn.. she started to get lower as I let my head fall back closing my eyes. I could barely hold back anymore, before I knew it I had flipped levy over so I was on top of her, took off her panties and bra with both hands in sync, she blushed as her hands went to cover herself but I pinned them down over her head, she looked into my eyes as I smirked kissing her gently.

" your beautiful.." I purred into her ear as I took my hand away holding hers back, she pulled down my boxers and lined me up for her entrance, I looked into her eyes for permission to enter her, she looked back at me and nodded putting her arms around my neck as if bracing herself..

Levy's POV:

So I was a virgin.. and Gajeel was massive.. I was scared.. I braced myself for when he entered, I looked into his glowing crimson eyes, they looked so calming..

" I'll go slow for you k?" I said kissing my forehead, I sighed and nodded giving him permission to continue, he pushed himself in slowly, at first it was painful until I adjusted to his big size, once he was fully in I looked into his eyes with lust and he smirked, starting to pump in and out, I bit my lip trying not to moan too loud.

" I'm.. g-gonna.." Gajeel panted as I nodded for him to do it inside me, I moaned a last time and felt him release inside me, we both panted as Gajeel pulled him self out and flopped down next to me on his bed, I shivered slightly and turned to his warm body, we pulled up the covers and looked into each others eyes.

" your not bad.. for your first time anyway.." Gajeel said as we cuddled each other, I rolled my eyes and kissed his forehead.

" good night Gajeel.." I said as I glanced at the time, 3:30 am.. great..

" night lev.." he said before we both fell asleep in each other's embrace.

So.. what cha think?

Mira: my ships have set sail..

Levy: wow Mira..

Gajeel: that's kinda creepy..

How so Gajeel?

Gajeel: cuz like.. she is watchin.. and pervin.. it's creepin me out!

Mira: * dark glare at Gajeel*

Levy: uh.. okai you guys.. let's just get onto the next chapter..