Chapter 19: Our Future

Since this year is almost over we're applying for the college's we want to go to. We all decided to go to the same college and share dorms. I'm in my room filling out the paper when I heard a knock on my window. I laugh and open my window to see Natsu's head pop up and kiss me. "You could use the front door like a normal person," I say. He shrugs, "What's the fun in that?" He climbs through my window and sits in a chair. "Let me guess, college?" he asks. I nod and grab the paper. I look through my answers and smile. "Done!" We both run downstairs, outside, to the mailbox.
   I enter my letter. Natsu and I hug, "Let's hope we get accepted!" I laugh, "I'm sure we will." We heard a beep and saw Gajeel's car behind us. "Lu Chan!" Levy calls getting out of the car. "Hi," I respond. She smiles and looks back at Gajeel, "Arigato!" With that Gajeel turns around and heads away. I smirk, "So how are you and Gajeel?" Levy blushes, "W-We just started dating!" I smile, "It'll work out." Levy pouts, "You guys have been dating for 2 years now, I can't tease you anymore!" Natsu and I laugh, "Sorry Lev," Natsu says. We head inside and hang out in my room. We hear someone spam the doorbell and look at each other. "Gray," we say in unison.
   We all go downstairs and Natsu opens the door just to slam it in Gray's face. I softly hit Natsu's chest and open the door, "Gomen." Gray walks in with a red tint on his nose. "Thanks a lot flame for brain!" Natsu gets in Grays face, "What's that Pervy princess?!" They argue on and on until someone opens the door and grabs their ears. "OI!" Erza bangs both of their heads together, "Shut up!" "H-Hai..." they say. Cana walks in behind Erza. Erza looks over at Levy and me. "Hi Erza Sama," Levy greets. Erza smiles as she heads to the kitchen. I help Natsu and Gray up, "You two really need to stop fighting..." I say. They 'tch' "Whatever," they say. I sigh in defeat and sit on the couch.
   "Can you guys believe it, senior year is ending..." I say. Everyone look at me in unison, "Eh! I-I mean we're still going to the same college!" They laugh and smile, "Let's hope all of us get in," Gray says. I sweatdrop, where did I hear that again? We hear knocking on the door again. Levy places her hand on the knob. Suddenly the door flew open and standing before us were Mira, Juvia, and Lisanna. They all come in, "Why hello!" Mira greets. "C-Can't breathe!" We all look down to see Levy being squished by Mira. "Oh my! Gomenasai Levy." She steps off her and I help Levy up. "Arigato." I smile and look at Juvia, "Gray is behind the door." Juvia turns around and pulls Gray out from behind the door. "Gray Sama!" She hugs him as he tries to breathe for air.
   I look over at Lisanna and smile. She looks at me shocked. I look at her confused, "What?" "You're....being nice to me." I laugh, "You only bullied me because your heart thought that Natsu was only yours." I point at her heart and smile. "Wow...you're actually nice!" I laugh again, "I guess." We all hang out in the living room talking about college. "I'm excited," Levy says. "Me too!" I agree. "I'm just waiting for marriage," Erza says. Everyone was a blushing mess, "M-M-Marriage," I stutter. Levy turns so red she passes out on the couch. Juvia was holding onto her cheeks,  "Babies...babies...babies..." Natsu shrugs, "Yeah, I want a family." Everyone looks at him in shock while Erza nodded in agreement. "What? Don't you guys want a family?" "Y-Yes, Juvia does but..it's embarrassing!" "With Natsu's stupidity, do you even know where babies come from?" Natsu nods, "Duh!" "And you're not embarrassed?" Jellal asks. Natsu shakes his head, "No."
   "Lucy needs to agree if you want a baby. You can't just rape her," Gray says. Natsu hits him in the head in annoyance. I laugh nervously, "Uh, I want a family but-" "Yes! Okay Lucy plans have been made!" Natsu says. I blush, "Eh? But! It is embarrassing on how it happens idiot!" Natsu pouts, "It's not that embarrassing." "Yes it is," everyone says. Natsu pouts, "Ok ok." Hours later we all decided to have a sleepover. Girls in their own room and guys in the other.
We were sitting on my bed talking about the boys.
[Normal P.O.V]
   The boys put their ears on the wall trying to listen to the conversation. "These are thin walls," Gray says. "Yeah they are," Gajeel agreed. "Lucy, do you want to marry Natsu?" Cana asks. Lucy blushes, "Eh, o-of course b-but what if we start arguing and things like that." Levy laughs, "You guys argue now but in a lovey way." Everyone nod in agreement. "Looks like you're getting hitched," Gray says looking at Natsu. Natsu looks behind them, "Jellal you're not gonna join us?" Jellal looks up from his book, "I'm trying not to die." Everyone press their ears on the wall again trying to listen. "Levy and Gajeel barely started dating, they dont know if they're in love like Natsu and Lucy," Erza explains. "What about you Erza? You and Jellal are "just friends" " Mira says making quotes in the air. Erza blushes, "Y-Yes well...we've been friends since childhood so..."
    "That's even better," Cana says drinking a beer. Everyone laughs, "Jellal, they're talking about you and Erza, " Natsu says. Without a second thought Jellal runs and listens as well. "I don't usually make the first move," Erza explains. The guys nudge Jellal hinting to go for it. Jellal blushes, "L-Let's keep listening." There was silence, "Did they go to sleep?" Gray asks. Their door slam open, "YOU GUUUYYYYSSSSS!" yelled the girls. The boys fell onto the floor, "We weren't doing anything!" Natsu begs. "Oh we heard you too, thin walls," Lucy says.