Chapter 12: WHERE AM I?!

"Oh no! Oh no. Oh no," I say. I quickly try to call Levy. "Lu?" "LEVY!" "What's wrong?" "I'm lost! I don't know where I am!" "Eh? Calm down, we'll look for you just, stay where you are!" I sigh, "Arigato Levy. Text me" We hang up and I sit down. I feel a drop on my nose. Great. It started raining and all I did was sit there. I realize......why am I still crying?
  I try to wipe my tears but they keep coming back. Did Natsu affect me that much? I couldn't help it...I couldn't stop. No one was around so I yelled as I cried. [Ex: Play video on top. Skip to Ushio crying in her dad's arms] It felt like 30 minutes, but I was soaking wet. I could feel myself getting a cold. I see cars passing by but....none of my friends. I was cold....I can't feel my arms or legs or body! I feel myself starting to fall over and I did.
   I fell into a puddle of water. I couldn't move, my sight was getting blurred by the rain. Oh how much I love the rain. I feel myself getting colder. I heard lightening in the distance. The rain only came down harder and harder, the lightening came down louder and louder. Levy....Erza....Mira....Juvia....Natsu? I felt tears coming down my face again. I'm not going to die here.....am I?
  It felt like hours have passed by...my phone is useless since I'm soaked. I'm gonna need a new one. I saw headlights come and go. No one has noticed me...lying here. What if...my friends....they passed me...but...they couldn't see me. I tried to get up but it was freezing. It's like my entire nerves just froze. My eyelids grew heavy. As time passes by they grew heavier and heavier. I was at my limit to almost passing out. Help...me. I finally close my eyes but I didn't fall asleep. My eyes were closed but I still heard around me.
  I could hear cars passing by. Less and less till it's only the sound of rain and thunder. It felt like even more hours have passed. I still wasn't asleep...yet. For the first time in a while, I heard a car. This time, I heard it stop....and I heard the door open. My hearing was messed up since all I heard was the rain and thunder the whole time. All I could pronounce was, "Lu...Lue....Uney..." I slightly open my eyes and see two or three people kneeling over me. I try to move my lips but they were frozen. "Ah....a.....h..." That was all I could say. I felt someone pick me up as I heard a car door open. I could feel how heavy my clothes are with all that rain.
  I was set down and I felt warm. I heard arguing. "...rry u. S co. incess!" I felt warm air...I'm guessing it's from the car. I felt a familiar hand on my face. I opened my eyes, but it was all blurry. "Na..." The figure looked down at me and hugged me. Warm... "Ar...i..g" my throat burned when I tried to talk. I tried to take deep breaths. The two figures look down at me. "Is e..ing?" The driver says and the person holding onto me punched him in the arm.
   I feel myself smile. I tried to talk but my throat burns when I do. My vision began to get better. The first thing I see is pink hair...I smile again. "...tsu" I begin to cough, it hurts. "Lucy." I finally heard. I look up at the figure, "Na...t...su," I say. He looks down at me and hold me close. I look over at the driver, "Gr...a...y." He also looks over at me, "Hey." I still couldn't fully see them, my vision was still messed up. "C...o...ld." I say. Natsu turns the heater up and get something from the back of the car. He wraps me in a blanket and hugs me tighter. I hold onto his shirt and I close my eyes.
  That's when I saw it. A light. I walked towards it, where am I? I look to my left and see, "Mama? Papa!" I run to them. "Stop!" Mama says. And I stop. "Whats wrong?" "Lucy, it's not time for you to go yet," Papa explains.I look at them confused, "I-I wanna be with you guys!" "Yes dear but what about your friends, your fans, and Natsu." Mama says. I look down, Levy...Natsu....everyone... "Lucy. We don't want you to be with us yet. When the right time comes then we'll be waiting," Mama says. My eyes start watering, "But..." "Lucy, please...go to them. Be with your friends. We'll be waiting for you, when the time comes," Papa says.
   I turn around and see myself sitting on Natsu's lap in the car. I look forward and see a light , that's where my parents are standing. They smile at me and go into the light. "N-No! Papa, Mama!" I start walking after them. "Lucy!" I stop and turn around. Natsu and Gray were looking at me. "She isn't breathing!" Gray informs. My eyes widen, am I....no. I look back at the light, heaven! "Lucy please! Hold on!" Natsu begs. Gray speeds up the car, "She's freezing to death Natsu.
  Take her clothes off and wrap her in the blanket!" Gray commands. Natsu does as he says and take my shirt and shorts off. He covers me up with the blanket. I blush, "P-Pervert." "Ok first of all, erase my Lucy from your mind. Second, we'll never tell Lucy bout us stripping her. Third, erase Lucy's body from your mind!" Natsu says. Gray looks at him, "Ok...it'll take a while with that body," Gray mumbles. Natsu gets a tic mark on his forehead. "Oi!" Gray laughs, "Don't worry, if I see Juvia in her underwear I'll totally forget...probably,"
  I blush even harder, "G-Gray.. " I look at the light then back at them. What should I do? Natsu held onto me. "She's freezing!" Natsu says. "She looks pale," Gray notices. I don't know what to do... "We need to hurry she's not breathing!" Natsu yells. "Calm down! Yelling at me won't help her!" Gray says. I start feeling tears again, "Natsu....Gray....gomenasai!" I turn around and run towards the light. Goodbye.