Chapter 7: Nash Dragon

I surprise my fans when I take out my violin. I've had practice since I was 9.

[Play Music On Top]

I pirouette in the dark
I see the stars through me
Tired mechanical heart
Beats til the song disappears

Somebody shine a light
I'm frozen by the fear in me
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
Dizzy, spinning endlessly
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me!

Shatter me!
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me!

If only the clockworks could speak
I wouldn't be so alone
We burn every magnet and spring
And spiral into the unknown

Somebody shine a light
I'm frozen by the fear in me
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
Dizzy, spinning endlessly
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me!

Shatter me!
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me!

If I break the glass, then I'll have to fly
There's no one to catch me if I take a dive
I'm scared of changing, the days stay the same
The world is spinning but only in gray
If I break the glass, then I'll have to fly
There's no one to catch me if I take a dive
I'm scared of changing, the days stay the same
The world is spinning but only in gray
(Only)

Somebody shine a light
I'm frozen by the fear in me
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
Dizzy, spinning endlessly
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me!
Shatter me!
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me!

       I finish with the violin and start taking deep breaths. That was nerve racking. I didn't get to practice my violin before I just had to wing it! "Thank you!" I say and leave off the stage. Natsu and Minerva were waiting and smiling. "That was awesome," Natsu said with a spark in his eyes. I smile, "Thanks." "Who knew Lucy Flat Filia is my idol." Minerva raises an eyebrow at Natsu, "You do know she's a D cup right?" Natsu nods, "Get new nickname is D." "If you call me that at school or say it ever, I'm never talking to you again," I say walking away.
    Natsu and Minerva follow. We all gather up in my dressing room. "So, Natsu Dragneel, you remind me of Lucy here when I signed her up. You had a passion to show your emotion in your music," Minerva explains, "I signed Lucy up when she was 13 years old. She also had a YouTube channel and it was actually about how sad she was about her mother's death." Natsu looks over at me. "Then last year, her most popular song was about both of her parents death." I look away from them uncomfortably.
     "But, she went with it and every song she writes from the top of her mind it's her emotions in song form," Minerva says. Natsu looks over and smirks at me, "Oh really?" I look over at him and look away blushing, "Hmph!" Minerva hands Natsu a contract, "Read and make sure you want to do-" "Done!" Natsu says signing the paper. Minerva sighs, "Okay, so you want everyone to know your you or do you want a stage name like Lucy?" Natsu thinks, "Well, I can't really hide my salmon hair," he says.
    I get up and look through my box of wigs that I dont use. I grab scissors and start cutting the hair. I finish and but the wig on Natsu's head. "Why do I have to be a blonde?" he complains. I frown, "What's wrong with blonde, pinky?" Natsu takes off the wig, "Eh, that's not what I meant!" I pout, "Hmph!" "Are you hiding your name or not?" Minerva asks. "Sure." "Your name?" I ask. Natsu thinks for a minute, "How about Nash Dragon?" I shrug, "I guess." "Cool," Natsu says smiling. Minerva stands up, "Ok, so I heard you two are partners for your music festival." I frown at Natsu, "Yeah, but I might change partners." Natsu pouts, "Come on Luce, don't be like that!"
     I cross my arms, "I don't want my bully to sing with me!" Minerva looks over at Natsu, "Ah, so you're the bully that beat Lucy." I shake my head, "That was Lisanna, his girlfriend." "Ex." Natsu corrects me. Minerva sighs, "Lucy, this is no time to be selfish. You and Natsu need to work on your song, so tomorrow you'll meet at Lucy's house end of conversation!" Minerva says looking over at me. I groan and stand up, "Can I go home." Minerva raises her eyebrow, "With that attitude, you can walk." I sigh, "Fine." I take out my contacts and put my glasses back on.
     I walk out the door and leave. As I open the door, water dripped onto me, "Rain, I forgot..." I raise my bag over my head and leave the building. "Oi." I turn around, "What?" Natsu looks up at the rain, he takes off his sweater and puts it over me. I blush, "Y-You don't have to be-" "Nice?" he finishes. I stay blushing, "You're going to get sick." Natsu laughs, "Well, you would get sick too so I'd rather have me get sick." My eyes sparkle, "Natsu...."
     He looks away, "Don't judge me..." I smile, "Arigato." He looks back down at me and his eyes widen. "Kawaii..." I kept smiling like an idiot, but I didn't care. We both walk down the street. It was getting dark. We turn the corner and bump into someone. "Ugh, watch where you're going Lucy Flat-what the!?" Lisanna says. I glare, "What?" She looks down at my chest, "When did you get those?" I look down and cover my chest, "I've always had these! No one notices with my uniform." Lisanna looks up at Natsu, "And what are you doing with her?" Natsu frowns, "I'm walking her home." Lisanna 'hmphs' and walks past us.
    We continue walking and we finally meet where we depart. I take off his jacket and give it back to Natsu. "Arigato." He smiles, "I'll be at your house tomorrow?" I blush, "H-Hai..." Natsu puts his hand on my head, "Get home safe." I feel my face heat up, "Hai." Natsu smiles and turns right. I look at him for a while and I heas home as well. "This feeling in my chest won't go away...."