"But not as high as mine, so you got a better idea smartass?" He said with overbearing pride.

"Actually I do-" In that moment, his eyes lit up with hope because he thought I had a better idea. So he thought....

"You go out there and get yourself killed and I can go free. Oh! It would be just great!" I snap at him in spite. His face fell as he heard my plan.

"Ouch! Princess is meaner than I thought." He says putting his hand over his heart, as if I had hurt his feelings.

"Don't call me princess." I said irritated.

"Whatever you say princess." He shrugs with a grin his face. I rolled my eyes of how much of an ass he sounded.

"Well, your "idea" still isn't as good as mine." He said.

"C'mon, what do you have to lose with mine?" I said joking.

"Uh- if you haven't noticed, my fucking life!" He said bitterly.

"Well at least I got nothing to lose." I said with satisfaction.

"On a serious note, do you want to actually get out of here alive?" Grayson said seriously, which caught my attention. I nodded my head in response. "Okay then, you will have to help me out to get out of here!" He said demandingly. My funny switch in my head turned off and I snapped into being serious.

"You really have nothing to lose if we do this correctly." He said sincerely. I give him a serious look and clench my jaw.

"You know what, I will go but how will we do it?" I said.

"You start of looking in the lobby. Try to act normal because if they are there, we don't want to scare them off or kill you. Then check out to the pool and playground. Then check every floor. And if they are there... that's still the part I don't know." Grayson said.

"What if I just come back and tell you?" I said.

"No... they are risks to that. Like, If they move to another part of the hotel, then we wouldn't know where they are." Grayson said. "But either way, we are going to kill them." Grayson said calmly, as he has done it before.

"Kill them? we?" I said confused, pointing my finger at Grayson and back at me repeatedly. "Didn't you not want to confront them a while ago?" I said crossing my arms.

"I'm not scared to confront them, I just don't want to go up to them and then be killed. There will be no point to do so if you don't think through it smartly." Grayson said. "And what would be the point to see check if they are here and do nothing about it? They came here for a reason, but not for small talk. It doesn't work like that. They want to see blood, so that's why we are going to kill them.". Grayson said.

"But what if there are more than two?" I asked.

"No, I know him too well to know that he likely sends his men in duets." Grayson said surely.

"Who is "him" because now I know you're not talking about those two outside. What happened between you two?" I asked.

"It's more like "what shouldn't have happened between us three.". He said with a deep chuckle.