Chapter 2: Not a Trick, It's A Plan

Start from the beginning

"Boys from the café." Your aunt replied.

Sherlock turns, angrily, to face the three of you and shouted. "They dropped me, TWICE!" and he begins to drink the water from the vase.

"And do you know why they dropped you, sweetheart? Because they know you." You said and Sherlock walks off and notices the therapist.

He points at her and said. "Who's this one? Is this a new person? I'm against new people."

"She's my therapist." John replied.

"Awesome! Do you do block bookings?" He asked the therapist, who was on the phone.

"Whose car is that?" John asked you and Mrs Hudson, pointing towards the door.

"It's hers." You said, pointing at Mrs Hudson.

"How can that be your car?!" John asked, surprised.

"Oh, for God's sake! I'm the widow of a drug dealer, I own property in Central London, and for the last bloody time, John: I'm NOT your housekeeper!" Mrs Hudson said and she turns and leaves the room for a moment.

John's therapist walks over to John and said. "I'm so sorry, I answered your phone. You were busy. I think you'll want to take it." She said and she hands him the phone as you stand by John's side. "Yes, hello?" John said.

"Is this Dr John Watson?" A voice asked.

"Yeah, who's this?" John asked.

"Culverton Smith. You've probably heard of me." Smith replied.

"Um, well, yes." John said as his eyes widen.

"Get me a fresh glass of water, please, this one's filthy!" Sherlock said, raising up the vase in his hand.

You roll your eyes as you walk over to him. "Hmm, I wonder why?" You asked him, sarcastically, as you take the vase away from him.

"I mean, I'm aware of this morning's developments." Culverton said to John.

"Yes, I'm sure he was being hilarious. Sorry, did you say all still meeting?" John asked him.

"You, me, Mr Holmes and his wife. I've sent a car; should be outside. Mr Holmes gave me an address." Culverton replied.

"Well, he couldn't have given you this one." John said and right on cue the doorbell rings. John walks to the front door and sees a man standing there, with a limousine waiting on the side of the street. "When you're ready." The man said as he does a slight bow and walks away as John closes the door.

"When did Sherlock give you this address?" John asked over the phone.

"Two weeks ago." Culverton replied.

"Two weeks?" John asked him, confused.

"Yes, two weeks." Culverton said and John hangs up and turns to you, who was busy cleaning the vase Sherlock drank out of.

"How did you and Mrs Hudson know where to find me?" He asked.

"Oh, Sherlock told us. He's not difficult when you've got a gun on him." Mrs Hudson replied as you set the vase off to the side to dry.

John walks over to the other room where Sherlock is lounging on a chair, sleeping, but John startles him awake. "How did you know? How? On Monday, I decided to get a new therapist. Tuesday afternoon, I chose her." John shouts as he points at the woman. "Wednesday morning, I booked today's session. Now today is Friday.....so two weeks ago, two weeks before you were abducted at gunpoint and brought here against your will, over a week before I even thought of coming here, you knew exactly where you'd need to be picked up for lunch?!" He asked, angrily.