(Levi X Reader) Chapter 1- Where it Began

(Warning: This story contains some triggering factors such as kid napping, needles, restraints, and death. Mild to harsh language is also used. Please be wary if you are sensitive to these topics. (it's not that bad though)

(Ps: Words in apostrophes are thoughts)

(Pps: I had to put that in the title cause the story isn't coming up in search fml sorry)

'Run. Run. Run!'

Your small legs pounded against the ground, sprinting away as fast as you could from the smugglers that were hot on your trail. You didn't know what they wanted you for, but it was clear they weren't going to go away without a fight.

*SNAP*

You felt a white hot pain shoot through your leg, and then your body came tumbling to the dirt below. You looked down to see your foot pointed at an unnatural angle, and quickly turned your head away to not see the disturbing sight. Even with your broken ankle, you tried to claw your way back up to keep running, but it was to no avail, for the footsteps of the criminals were now loud in your ears, and in no time you felt yourself get dragged back up off the ground, becoming face to face with your captors. Your eyes were wild, and you furiously tried to fight back with your arms and other leg, kicking, biting, and scratching as hard as you could. The men grunted from your surprising strength, but without another sound they pulled out a gag and blindfold, covering your eyes and mouth. The last thing you remembered was the fading of your senses, and the final words you shrieked before you blacked out.

"MOOOM!!! DAAAD!!!"

"HEEEELP!!!!!"

~*~*~*~

"Mmmm..."

Every muscle in your body ached, your eyes practically creaking when you opened them. When you went to rub the sleep out of your eyes, you realized you couldn't move your arms.

Or your legs.

Or anything for that matter.

"Wha...What?"

As you continued to struggle against the straps holding you down to some sort of table, a sharp pain came from your leg.

That's when it all came flooding back.

Looking around, the stingy room you were in and the hospital gown on your body made you come to terms with the fact that you were far, far away from your home in Wall Maria. Slowly, you began to cry silent tears, fearing for your life and hoping that by some miracle your mother could come to comfort you. Just as your sobs were about to get louder, a door at the back of the room opened behind you. You were lying on your stomach, so you couldn't see who it was, but nevertheless your body froze with terror. The footsteps echoed lightly off the concrete walls, and along with a man came a cart filled with horrifying tools. Your voice cracked as your eyes widened, and you began to struggle once more.

"Hush, child." Came the deep, raspy voice of the man next to you. He was tall, past 6 feet, and had greying brown hair. He wore a white lab coat covered with several different substances that you definitely didn't want to know about, and blue surgical gloves.

"It's time to have some fun."

That's when it started. For hours, syringes peirced your skin, and incisions were made all over your back. It was trechourous, the pain seeming to never end. This man, who you learned was called Garrett, became your worst enemy within a minute. Merciless, dark, and a maniac. That's what you characterized him as.