Epilogue

Date: 1/3/17

~~~~~

Merome:

When Mitch got over Mat's death (3 years), Jerome and Mitch got married. They currently live in Montreal. They just adopted a boy named Matt. Ironic right?

Vikklan:

Vikklan got married 2 years after Mat's death. They live in London, near the Sidemen. They adopted a 6 year old girl named Anna and a 4 year old boy named Austin.

Poofless:

Poofless got married 3 years after Mat's death. They live in Toronto, where Preston is still getting used to the cold weather. They adopted a 2 year old boy named Jacob.

Kenoco:

Kenoco got married 4 years after Mat's death. They live in St. Petersburg, Florida near where Jerome and Mitch lived. They just adopted a 5 year old girl named Ashley. Again, ironic right?

Everyone:

Everyone still visits each other. They are planning another visit to St. Petersburg to visit Kenoco, for the children to meet, and to re-live the memories of where it all began.

~~~~~

So, that's the end. I hope you guys enjoyed this book. I know it didn't have the happiest of endings, but I hoped you liked it none the less. Thank you guys so much for reading this. I loved writing it, and I hope you enjoyed reading it. I'll see you guys soon in another one of my books, if you read them. Bye!

~Autumn