Chapter 8: Dinner + Goodbye

Written: 23/7/16-24/7/16

Date: 24/7/16

Words: 890

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated. Plus, short chapter. Anyway, I'm sure you want to read, so go ahead. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Le time skip to 1 week after previous chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<><>Mitch's POV<><>

Somehow the guys got Jerome and I to talk to each other a couple days ago. I honestly don't know. I think they tricked us. Well, they obviously did. I mean, I was there and I'm still confused. 

So, anyway, the guys are bringing Jerome and I out to eat, because they're leaving tomorrow. They think it will help us even more. Sure, we're talking to each other again, but not that much. 

"Come on Mitch! Time to go to dinner!" Preston told me. 

"Ok." I said. 

"Be happier!" Preston said.

I just looked at him. 

Preston sighed. "We'll be at the door."

"Ok." I said. 

Preston left the room, and I looked around the room I shared with Jerome. I didn't know what to think anymore. 

Well, time for music before I leave. I grabbed my phone, and put on the song I needed right now. 

I finished getting ready while I listened to the song. It made me feel better. Maybe I would actually have fun tonight. 

I walked downstairs to the living room, where everyone was, including Jerome. 

"There you are! We thought you weren't going to come!" Vik said. 

I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm here now."

"You look nice." Jerome said, looking at me. 

I looked down to hide my blush. 

"Yes." I heard Preston mutter under his breath. I decided to ignore it. 

"Ok, well, we should go." Lachlan said. 

We all nodded, and we all got into Jerome's car. Jerome drived, obviously, and then I was in shotgun, while the others were in the back. It actually wasn't that bad. We all talked, and laughed a lot. 

We made it to the restaurant and sat down. (It's whatever restaurant you want it to be). We ordered our drinks, and talked. I was actually having a good time. I don't know how, but this actually worked really well. 

"So, are you guys going to be ok when we're gone?" Rob asked Jerome and I.

Jerome and I looked at each other, and smiled. 

"I think we'll be great." I said, still looking at Jerome. 

"That's great." Preston said.

I turned to Poofless. "Are you guys going to be ok when you leave?"

They looked at each other confused. 

"Why, aren't we ok now?" Preston asked, still confused. 

I shrugged, frowning. "I think so. I just have a bad feeling."

"Well, we're good too." Lachlan said, grabbing Vik's hand.

Vik smiled at him.

We made more small talk until the waitress came back and took our order. We ate, and kept talking. Overall, I think it was a great night. However, I couldn't shake the feeling off that something bad was going to happen. Oh well. It's probably nothing. 

~~~Le time skip to the next day when they're leaving, at the airport~~~

We were at the airport, and honestly, I was really sad that the guys were leaving. We just got done hugging each other, and I felt a bit better knowing that Lachlan was going back to England with Vik, and Rob was going with Preston to Texas. Knowing that they were going to spend a bit more time together helped me get through the thought of them leaving. 

"Bye guys." They said. 

"Bye." Jerome and I said together. 

We weakly smiled at each other. I sighed. 

"What's wrong Mitch?" Preston asked. 

I looked at him, and told him only one of the things that was wrong. 

"I feel bad that you only got to be here for a few days when I wasn't mad, and sad." I explained. 

Vik hugged me. "Mitch, it's fine. That's the reason we came, to help you."

He let go of me, and smiled at me. I smiled back. 

"Thanks Vik." I said. 

He shrugged. "No problem. I just told the truth."

I hugged all of them again, including Vik. 

"Thanks for helping me." I told them. 

They smiled at me. Then, they had to leave. It was hard for me to say goodbye, but I knew I was going to talk to them again soon. We made plans to record with each other soon. 

I hugged Jerome. He hugged me back.

"What's wrong?" He asked me. 

"I already miss them. They helped me so much." I said. 

"I know, Mitch. I know, but it will be ok." 

And I believed him. 

~~~Le time skip to later that night~~~

I went to go take a shower, so Jerome went to the living room to watch T.V. After I was done, I got dressed, and walked to the living room. 

"Jerome?" I asked.

I turned the corner, and he wasn't there. Well, that was weird. 

I walked around the whole house, trying to find him. I called his name, but he never answered. I also looked for any notes, in case he left while I was in the shower, but I couldn't find any of those either. 

I finally walked back into our bedroom, and searched everywhere. Still nothing. 

I was about to give up, when I heard a voice behind me, and froze. 

"Hello, Mitchell."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed. *smirks*

~Autumn