Chapter 4: Fangirls

Written: 3/27/16

Date: 3/28/16

Words: 1,115

Quick A/N: Might be some POV switches this chapter. Just a warning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitch's POV

I've been staring at my cereal for 15 minutes now. Jerome made me some, and told me I had to eat it. Yeah, like I'd eat it anyway. I definitely wasn't eating it now though, it was soggy. 

"I told you to eat." Jerome said.

I shrugged my shoulders. "It's soggy."

"Well, it wasn't when I made it." Jerome said.

He sat by me. 

"Mitch, look at me."

I looked up at him.

"I understand this is hard for you. I'm sorry this happened. But, I figured out something to make you feel better."

"And that is?" I asked.

"You remember Rob? I have mentioned him a couple of times before."

I nodded my head. "Yeah, I remember hearing his name."

"Well, Rob, his soulmate, and 2 of their other friends are coming here. For 2 weeks." 

Jerome looked excited for that. I was sort of excited, but not really.

I faked a smile. "That's great."

Jerome's smile fell a little bit. "Mitch, it'll be fun. I promise. It'll help you feel better."

I sighed. "I know, Jerome. I just can't help but wonder. I mean, where did Matt go? What is he doing?"

Jerome shook his head. "I don't know, Mitch. I don't know. We can't think about though. We just have to try to forget."

I looked back down at my cereal. 

"How do you forget Matt, though?" I muttered. 

Lachlan's POV

"I still can't believe you convinced my parents to let me travel back home alone." Lilly said.

"I can't believe it either. Make sure you don't get kidnapped, ok? Otherwise, I'll never hear the end of it." I told her.

She laughed. "I'll be fine. Well, I think. Where are you going again?"

"I'm going to Florida with Rob, Preston, and Vik. We're meeting 2 of Rob's friends there. Well, technically one but whatever. Rob's friend's friend needs cheering up, so we're going over there." I explained.

She nodded her head. "Well, I hope you have fun."

"Thanks." I said, hugging her. 

She hugged me back. "Don't do anything dangerous, or risky, ok? I don't want to figure out that you got arrested in the States."

I laughed. "I won't, don't worry."

She pulled away from the hug. 

"I'm going to go meet up with my friends one last time before I leave, ok?"

I nodded my head. "Go have fun."

She smiled. "Thanks."

She walked out the door, and I started packing my stuff. I was going to leave for Florida tomorrow after all. I started cleaning up some things in the hotel room, and bringing my clothes next to my suitcase, and putting them on the bed.