Never Ending Love: Chapter one

A/N:This is a story about Smokescreen and an OC of mine . They were best friends on Cybertron until the end of the war. FlameStar aka BlazeWing turned to the decepticon side after being left on the battle field. Anyway here it is hope you enjoy!!

Smokescreen lie awake on his berth staring at the ceiling. Every time he closed his eyes he saw her tears and felt her pain. "I'm sorry FlameStar. So sorry." He whispered to him self. He then turned over and went to sleep. Tears of his own steaming down his face.

On the decepticon war ship.

"BlazeWing report!" Megaton yelled through the COM. "I've found nothing Lord Megatron." BlazeWing answered through the com. "Hmmmm....... Come back I have another job for you." Megatron said cutting the com link. "Sure thing." BlazeWing said to her self turning around and flying back to the Nemesis.

At the atobot base :Morning

Smokescreen's pov

I walked out of my room and into the main hall. It was the day when FlameStar left me, the day Cybertron died. Everyone els was going about their day, Optimus was on patrol. Arcee was chatting with Bulkhead, Bumblebee was watching the monitors and Ratchet was being his normal grumpy self. "Hey Smoky why such a long face?" Miko asked me. "Oh it's nothing." I answered. "Hmmmm." She said confused. "Ok well I was just wondering if you could take me to a Slash Monkey concert." She asked returning to her normal rocker self.

"Uh sure later." I answered. "Ok when ever ya want cause it goes all day!" She said walking away. I went on the roof and sat down on a rock. "SmokeScreen?" I whirled around hearing the primes voice. "Sir I wasn't aware you were up here, I thought you were on patrol." I said " I came back just a minute ago." Optimus said. "Is something wrong?" Optimus said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"No." I lied turning and sitting back down. "What are you doing up here?" I asked looking at him. "I came up here because I wanted to think. Why did you come up here?" He asked looking into the horizon. "Same as you, to think." I said getting up and sat at the edge of the the base letting my legs dangle of the ledge.

"SmokeScreen, tell the truth, are you ok you seem more down than usual." Optimus asked again. I sighed knowing he would find out sooner or later.

"You promise you won't tell any one els?" I asked just making sure. "Your secret is safe with me." He promised. I took a big breath and let it out slowly. "Back on Cybertron before the war I had a friend the only one that understood me. When the war started she just disappeared. And I'm guessing she was in the war fighting. A few months passed and I saw her again. Her unit went onto the most lethal part of the battle field. When they came back she wasn't with them. And that was the last I hear of her. Today was the day that she went missing." I finished.

"This femme what was her name?" Optimus asked. "FlameStar." The name echoed in my head. "I'm sorry." Optimus said. Just then a loud beeping went off in the base. We ran back into the base. "It's the decepticons their after another relic!" Arcee exclaimed. "We mustn't let them retrieve another relic. Ratchet fire up the ground bridge. AutoBots transform and roll out!" Optimus said transforming and driving through the ground-bridge. I and the others fallowed.

On the battle field.

Authors pov

The AutoBots ran through the ground bridge only to find the decepticons digging their way to the relic. "AutoBots retrieve that relic at any cost!" Optimus gave the command and all of us ran to the battle field. Optimus ran over to Megatron and surprise attacked him and the battle began.

Never Ending Love Seiries Book Oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें