Suspend The Humans

It was around a million years ago, when we had first visited the azure beauty in this frugile region of universe. It was a A-Class specified planet with a high diversity of life, perfectly fitting our plans. Seasons here were beautiful and made lifeforms adapt quickly. A lonely moon watched the growing in a fixed distance, always showing his pocky face. One could find many different elements and an optimal gravity. Noone could remember, when or why we had started our jobs. If you have unlimited time ressources, you will come to funny ideas. Gravity was one of it, radiowaves another, and finally we invented time, to sort things a little.

"You see thoses mosses?", Fgt started to argue: "They are all over and hardly to die out. They work as a society and have less requirements than your fishes, Ksh." - "Hahaha, Fgt, these are no fishes, these are mammals.", Ksh was pointing on a swarm of dolphin-likes swimming in a huge ocean. "They are very smart, social and caring. They have extended consciousness and are quick travellers." - "But what about radiation? They can't take that much. And they are limited to water areas!", Fgt became angry: "These red mosses can adapt everywhere. Plants are always better beings, like those trees we cultivated on Sermo 3. They did perfect in only 20.000 years to a democratic society." Iou entered the discussion: "We have to try something new, mates. What do you think about those apes?" - "They stink!", Fgt replied. "They murder their fellows!", Ksh added: "And they have a tiny brain and no echolot nor telepathic skills." - "But, dears, with a little help of a friend they could do very well. And we never tried apes..." Ksh and Fgt looked in the other's eight eyes. "I decided on them. Follow my lead, comrades!", Iou said. They both nodded preparing the injections. After this discussion we quickly did our job, and without caring any other animal, plant or fungus we left.

As we came back around a million years later, things worked out quite well. Our apish fellows had developed simple forms of living together, invented language and some funny forms of architecture and moral. The dualistic sexuality seemed to be a contious source of aggression, but we took it like that. We have no sexes, but we had seen systems with to ten different genders, this always had led to a mess. So we were quite happy about our apes' simplicity. Following the law of attraction they had foundated cultural hotspots all around the planet and evolved many different ways to solve daily quests. We still were convinced they would be nice galaxy travellers in the uprising future, even if they had tended to kill each other regularly, feart equality and still smelt like hell. Most beautyness starts ugly and childish.

We awaited a quick ascension, so we checked back 1000 of their years later. It was a big surprise for all of us to see they nearly had murdered their own planet. War was going on everywhere. Many people starved of hunger or missing clean water. They all followed a supernatural believe in what they called "work", just to earn colorful, small clothes, they called banknotes. They lived enslaved to this, with illogical fears and gambled virtually all-day. They had totally forgotten surrounding nature, or what was left of it... We were kind of shocked. We hadn't awaited this. The experiment had gone totally wrong and we had to decide, what we could do to rescue remaining species, the ones they didn't had killed without a reason. Clear to see: We had heavily overestimated their mental skills. This could happen, rarely, but it could. It was fascinating.

We redirected an asteroid with a diameter of around 200 miles to hit the planet in the most industrialized area. We were somehow sorry about. Many species would have to adapt anew, but we had no moralic reservation against that stupid apes. This dominancy had to be stopped. When the meteor hit the ground, they praised it like predetermination. "Gosh, what idiots.", Ksh said silently. It made us a little sad, 73 of them survived at North Pole. But a planet in this galaxy could take this. Sure the next flu would clear this. We would check back in some rotations to see how this had worked out.

As we arrived another 1000 of their years later we were surprised. We found a happy, rejuvenated sort of apes. They were living in huge forests again, males wore long beards, females were painted all over their body. They praised their trees regularly, the moss and all animals they encountered were worshipped. Evidently they had created their so called paradise by their own, that possibility had been there all time, but we had doubted they would be able. Nearly nakedly they celebrated unity with all forms of life. It took them three hours a day to save their surviving. The rest of days they spent dancing, singing, telling stories and playing with their young generation. We saw awesome arts been done everywhere around. We couldn't explain our bosses what had happened, but it was good and we were full of joy. Somehow they experienced a huge mental progression. We took them all left fears by a simple, neurological programming ray and let them live on their tiny sphere, they believed as a flat world. "Some have to fall deeply to rise to heaven.", were the last words of my report.

The future is now.
Time is the illusion of
A bone-lazy ape.

Love!