Justin Bieber Imaginations

You and justin have been best friends since dipers and you've started to have some fealings for him but ur to afraid that he won't like you back

Justin's POV:

Damn! That hair, that laugh, that body, i just wish she was mine but i cant tell her and ruin everything that we have as friends just because of my stupid feelings .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N):" Hey !"

justin: "Umm .. Hey! (Y/N) sup?"

(Y/N):"I was just about to ask you the same thing u looked zoned out so tell me watcha thinkin' about? co'mmon u know you can tell me " u smiled at him widely

justin:" yea i knw i can tell you anything but it's nothing" you give a look that says im not buying that and he just laughs just then rayan and chaz walked in chaz as usual sayin he's hungry and ryan laughing at him

saying:"Bro you just ate like 30min agoo" then chaz replies "Yea exactly duude 30 MIN. AGOO"

you and justin looked at eachother and laughed you got up fom the couch wher you and justin were stting on and looked back at him saying:"You'll tell me eventually" smirking at him you left the room to go up to your bedroom on the tour buss

Justin's POV

i wish i could tell her whats on my mind but i just can't i know she probably doesn't like me back and i don't want it to be akwards between us it's just ughh i was staring into space when i heard ryan talking to me

Rayan:"Dude just go and tell her already!!!" " go and tell her what?" i told him Ryan looked at me with his really? face then said "look justin i know you like (Y/N) just go tell her " i asked him : "wait how did u knw that I ..." i was cut off by ryan :" Dude i can tell the way you look at her and how you'r so protective of her now go and tell her" i looked at him and i said:" what if she doesn't feel the same? I can't risk ruining our friendship" Ryan said:" Nah look u'll never know if you don't try and plus i think she likes you too now GO!!" i said:"ok ok, ill go !"

(Y/N)'s POV:

i went up to my room shut the door and just layed on my bed put on some music turned it up a bit high and just stared at the ceiling i thought to my self : i've had a crush on justin for like a couple of months and i just try to push it to the side because i know that he probably does not like me back i mean why would he? he could have any girl he wanted whenever he wanted i just sighed and started to imagine how great it would be if we were together then i remembered earlier when justin was staring out into space and started to wonder who or what he was thinking about just then i was interrupted with a knock on the door i turned the music off and just stayed in my possition and yelled" come in!" justin came in and sat at the end of my bed and before he could say anything i said :" i knew you would tell me so spit it bieber" he just scratched the back of his neck then finally said:" umm i-iit's this girl i like " I tried to act calm and said :"well what about her? have you told her?" he said"well that's the thing im realy gd friends with her and im afraid she doesn't like me that way" i said:" oh ummm well just tell her youll never know if you dont try" i know he wasn't takin about me so i felt terrible and faked a smile i shoved him out of the room and told him "go tell her he said ok ill call her . Suddenly i hear my phone ring it was justin my heart dropped so i picked up the phone and said :"U-uuum justin u dialed my number by mistake " then justin says :"oh really let me check, nope right number" i felt my heart drop still not getting my hopes up he hung up and came back in the room i said :"jay why did u call me ?" he said " (Y/N) i've loved you for a long time and i can't keep it in anymore i love you you'r prfect your beautiful smart funny and u totally get me ... you've been there for me through thick and thin good and bad and i guess what im tryna say is will you be mine ?" i totally freacked out i had tears in my eyes everything he said was sooo sweet i said "OMG jay you don't know how long ive been waiting for this yes I love soo soo soo much " i saw his face light up and then he wiped away my tears and said: "I love you too (Y/N)" and closed the space between our lips that kiss was the best kiss i've ever had and i could feel the fireworks set off all around it was so magical .

me and justin went down to the living room hand i hand and i could hear Ryan and chaz wolf wistling and saying finally i just smiled and looked down and blushed a bit and then justin kissed my cheeck and i got as red as a tommatoe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N): hey guys tell me what you think plz and request some imagines so yea umm comment vote and message me i like to listen to what you think :) xx Much Love

Stay FAB xx