A Surprise Meeting

Neeeeeewwww UPDATE!! :D

I have a few things to say, but I'll save that for the AN at the end.

ENJOY!!!

**********

The service seemed to drag on for forever and this suit was starting to become annoying.

I was barely listening to anything the priest was saying, but then one sentence caught my attention.

"If anyone can show just cause why this couple cannot lawfully be joined together in matrimony, let them speak now or forever hold their peace."

I felt a small twinge of hope. What if someone objects? This may be my way out of this.

I gave everyone a pleading look.

Silence.

Damn you people.

I sadly turned my head back forward. I guess it's back to the original plan.

The priest opened his mouth to speak but he was interupted by the doors slamming open.

"WAIT!!" Screamed a familiar voice. No.... No! It's not possible!

Every head in the room turned towards the door. My jaw dropped and I could hear people gasp.

Sherlock Holmes ran inside the Church, his coat billowing behind him like a cape. Everyone watched as he advanced towards me.

"You're seeing him too, right?" I whispered to Mary.

"Yes." She murmured.

He stopped a few feet away from me and smiled.

"Hello John."

Tears formed in my eyes and I stared at him in disbelief. "S-Sherlock?"

"I'm alive, John."

"B-but.... I saw you jump!" I screamed. Sadness turned to anger in a split second.

"I'll explain everything later, John. But please, don't get married." There was a desperate glint in his eyes.

"And why shouldn't I?" I snapped.

"Because John....." His cheeks turned pink and he shifted his eyes to a point behind me. Wait... Sherlock blushing?

"Because what?"

His blue-green eyes met mine again. "Because I love you, John Hamish Watson."

*********

THERE YOU GO! Sherlock swooped in with his Coat Cape and saved John! (yes I call his coat the 'Coat Cape'. It's mainly because it looks like a cape when he runs. It's cool.)

Okay, so I would first like to thank all those awesome people who read this book. SERIOUSLY I WANT TO HUG YOU GUYS!! Can I hug you? You know what, you don't have a choice, I'm hugging you anyways.

*HUGGIES!!!*

Second, I am sorry these chapters aren't that big. The next one will most likely big a little bigger.

Third, I am thinking of doing another Johnlock. It's going to be a cross between AU and like current time Sherlock and John. Yay or nay?

Continue being amazing Little Stars!

~TheFallingStars

Ps: I officially made a Sherlock Falling Star. It's a Falling Star with a trench coat, blue scarf, and deerstalker. _JustATimelord_ was the first to get them! I am also making a Doctor Who themed one and a couple others. Any suggestions?