Memories~ Sherlock ~ A 50/50 Chance

As I said, another new chapter.

ENJOY!!!

*******

"John is getting married, Sherlock."

Mycroft told me that an hour ago and now I am running towards the Church John's getting married at. I know I could take a taxi, but that would take too long. Plus I wasn't far from where John is.

For the past few days I have been contemplating showing myself to John. I already annihilated Moriarty's network, now all that's left is trying to get John back. My John.

I have already thought of different reactions from John. He could punch me (which I know I deserve), start crying (which I already expect), or kiss me (I wish). Yes, I am in love with my blogger. And I always have. The minute he walked into St. Bart's I fell for him. Yes, love at first sight. It's cheesy, I know. But that was probably the best day of my life. I still remember every second......

•Flashback•

I was working with the microscope when the door swung open. I looked up and saw the gentleman from this morning. The only difference is that he was accompanied by another man.

'DAYUM.....' I thought to myself as I looked over him. Blonde hair, blue eyes, peach skin. He was quite handsome.

'Quick look busy!' I turned back to microscope.

"Mike, may I borrow your phone? Mine doesn't have signal."

Mike searched for his phone in his pockets. "Sorry mate, seems I don't have it on me."

[A/N I'M SORRY IF I GET THE DIALOGUE OR EVENTS WRONG!! REMEMBER, CRAPPY MEMORY!!!]

"Here, use mine." The other man said.

'Showtime!' I thought and turned to walk towards him.

'1. Swagger' I thought as I was walking.

He handed me his phone and I started typing my text.

'2. Appear enigmatic'

"Afghanistan or Iraq?" I asked.

"What?"

"Which one? Afghanistan or Iraq?" I asked again. We continued our banter then I gave him back his phone.

Molly walked in and handed me my coffee. I noticed she wasn't wearing lip stick anymore.

'2. Show obvious disinterest in woman.'

"What happened to the lipstick?" I asked.

"Oh, I took it off." She smiled a little. "It wasn't really working for me."

"Really? I thought it did." I turned around and started to walk away. "Made your mouth look bigger. Now it looks too small."

"Okay." She murmured.

'4. Suggest shacking up together under seemingly heterosexual terms.'

I started to talk to John about the flat. He objected by saying we need to know each other better, but I was already tying my scarf.

'5. Leave before he has a chance to say no.'

I put on my coat and started to make my way to the door.

'6. Casually mention the fact that you own a riding crop.'

"I have to go get my riding crop. I left it in the other room."

I was about to leave but then I realized I missed a step.

'7. Use science of seduction.'

After I finished that step I opened the door to walk out. But before I could get that far I decided to do one more thing. I walked halfway through the door frame and said,

"The names Sherlock Holmes, and the address is 221B Baker Street."

'8. AAAAAAAANNNNNNDDDD WINK!' I winked and walked out. I grinned as I walked down the hallway.

•End of flashback•

I smiled at the memory.

I need to get John back. I need to persuade John not to marry. And the only way of doing that is by admitting my feelings for him. I know it's a big risk if he doesn't feel the same way, but it's a risk I am willing to take. It's a 50/50 chance. I just hope he will take me.

'It's all up to you now, John.'

*********

There you go!

Soo what do you think? I love the flashback scene. The inspiration to do that scene came from this comic ------>

No more updates for today. Sorry My Little Stars. I'll hopefully get around to it tomorrow or sometime next week.