Memories~ John ~ Never Moving On

I'm bored...... Really bored..... So what's the best cure for boredom? JOHNLOCK!! So here you go.

*******

"This is a mistake."

That was the only thing that ran through my mind as I glanced at Mary walking down the aisle.

That shouldn't be Mary, it should be Sherlock. Well I wish it was. I don't even think Sherlock would get into a relationship with me if he was alive. He did say he was married to his work after all.

Mary stood next to me and smiled. I returned her smile with what I hoped look like a happy smile. She gave me a concerned look but I just snapped my head up to the priest.

After five minutes I was bored out of my mind. I watched the priest drone on and I found myself thinking back on all the times I had with Sherlock.

•A series of flashbacks•

"Think John!" Sherlock grabbed my face with his large hands. I felt my heart skip a beat then pick up pace. My stomach filled with butterflies and my breath hitched. I felt my face heat up and I knew Sherlock could either feel or see it. That man misses nothing. I started to move away from his touch because I didn't want him to see I was blushing. He moved his hands to my shoulders and he spun us around.

•••

"Take my hand!" Sherlock screamed to me as we ran. I eagerly grasped his hand.

That little touch sent electricity through my body and I smiled a little. Sherlock..... Holding my hand...... Too good to be true.

•••

"I'm glad no one saw that." I said. I plopped onto the ground and looked over at Sherlock.

"What?" Sherlock asked as he rubbed his gun on the back of his head.

"You, ripping off my clothes in the middle of a darkened pool."

'Which I wouldn't mind....' I thought but I stopped that train of thought immediately.

"People might talk." I said.

We laughed.

•Back to the present!!!•

I felt tears form in my eyes. If anyone notices they will just guess they are tears of joy. Yeah right. I haven't cried happy tears in years.

God, I was such an idiot back then. I should have known I had feelings for him. I mean all the signs were right there! But I never accepted it. Now I really wish I told him. Maybe he liked me back. Maybe we could have made this work. But no. I had to go on thinking that I am not gay and totally neglect my feelings.

'I LOVE SHERLOCK HOLMES!!' I could scream that right now to just get it off my chest. But I think that would be very inappropriate during a wedding. My wedding......

Fine, it's settled. I'll say no. I don't want to break Mary's heart, but I have no choice. I never moved on from Sherlock and I can't marry someone I don't love.

'Look at what you did to me, Sherlock Holmes.'

*******

Yeah..... I don't know if that was good or not.......

Anyway, thank you to my friends who gave me ideas for this chapter. YOU PEEPS ROCK!!

And to the other people who take the time to read, vote, follow, and add my book to your reading list I just want to say..... I LOVE YOU!!!! SERIOUSLY, FIVE BILLION PINK FALLING STARS FOR EVERYONE WHO READS THIS CHAPTER!!

Updating later! I promise!

~TFS

Ps: sorry for any grammatical or spelling errors....