❤️Chapter 8 ❤️

Start from the beginning

I silently laughed to myself once I read Justice text, she said she's mad she forgot her earphones. I feel for her, I know Mani in the back singing his little heart out.

My aunt pulled up to super Walmart. I was lowkey pissed because I hate Walmart with a passion, yet I'm always in there. Can you blame me though? Walmart has the best deals.

"Y'all welcomed to pick any snacks or whatever food y'all like. I only have healthy food at home." Aunt Mel said as she unbuckled Mani out his car seat.

"Do we have a limit?" Justice furrowed an eyebrow.

Her greedy ass. I thought to myself.

"No." Aunt Mel laughed. "Get enough that'll last you for tonight. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner on me tomorrow."

"Did she say breakfast, lunch, and dinner on her? Girl we need to stay over here more often

"Did she say breakfast, lunch, and dinner on her? Girl we need to stay over here more often." Justice whispered.

"Justice behave." I playfully pushed her as we walked inside of the store.

"Mommy what are thoooose?" Mani pointed to some lady shoes, she was standing in the McDonald's line.

"Those are boots sweetie

"Those are boots sweetie. It's not nice to point." Aunt Mel held Mani's hand.

Justice and I looked at each other crying laughing. Kids have no filter at all.

"Y'all don't laugh at him. He think he's funny." Aunt Mel rolled her eyes.

I know deep down inside she wanted to laugh, but she didn't want Mani to think it was okay to talk about people. Aunt Mel is a wonderful mom, and she's doing a great job for a single mother.

"But mommy why her shoes like this?" Mani tried to lean his Nike shoes like the lady boots.

"Ohhhh my god, I gotta go." Justice face turned red from laughing so hard.