Chapter 9: Always The Bad Girl

Ty grabs a hold of Ashley's hand and stands in line. Ty and Ashley were in front of me and Sam and they looked like Ty was trying to convince Ashley about all the fun she was going to have.

"I don't get it, she doesn't seem like Ty's type." Sam says while watching them.

"Trust me, a lot has changed since you moved away." I reply sadly. Trying to pretend that Sam moving away wasn't the worst thing that happened to me, when it actually was. I mean, he was my best friend since forever. He knew exactly what to say to cheer me up and he always had my back, I know that I can trust Sam with my life no matter what. It really saddened me to know that he was going to be gone soon, again.

"Sorry, you know if I had the choice I would've-"

"I know Sam. I am not blaming you seriously, I am just glad your back." I cut Sam off. I knew that Sam wouldn't leave, he isn't that type of person who would leave someone. Sam smiles and I bump him with my shoulder to lighten up the mood. Sam and I start talking about the ride and what we expect to see.

"I really want someone to sneak up from behind and then grab me and pretend like it's going to kill me by holding a fake knife, how cool would that be?" I explain.

"Yea, I don't think they are allowed to touch us, Gabi." Sam explains.

"Aw that sucks." I whine. Not long after it was our turn.

"Everyone ready?" Ty asks. Sam and I nod. I grab a hold of Sam and Ty hand while Ty grabs Ashley's hand so that we don't lose each other. As soon as we enter the house everything is pitch black and all I can hear is some spooky music. We try and find our way when all of a sudden a flash of red light appears on a dead girl in front of us with a knife in her chest. The light turns off in a second and it stays pitch black for another minute, until the lights turn on again and now the girl is standing behind Ashley with the knife in her hand. Ashley lets out the most girl-est scream while all of us just jump backwards. I think maybe this wasn't a good idea for her. The lights turn off again.

No one can see anything. We all hold hands again not wanting to lose each other. I can feel someone's hand holding my right one but no one was holding my left hand which either meant I was at the end or we lost someone.

"Is everyone okay?" I ask making sure that everyone is there. But no one replies.

"Guys if this is a joke then you got me, I am holding someone's hand and I swear if it's not one of you guys-" Before I finished my sentence the lights turn on again.

"AAAAAA" I let out a really loud scream. I didn't even know my voice can go that high. I immediately snatch my hand away from the guy who was holding my hand. The reason I got scared is because that guy was not Sam or Tyler. It was a guy who looked like two face from batman. Not only was half of his face burned but he had no legs. His hands were crimson red and I am sure that it wasn't blood. Two face reached his hands for me to take again but the lights turn off in a split second. Great I lost them. I start walking towards a light that I see. To get to the light there were so many dead people that I had to walk over. Not to mention the zombies that I ran away from. Not too long after I had reached the end of the course and had finally gone out. Only to find Sam on his phone. Ashley and Tyler were not with him though.

"Hey, looks like you made it out alive." I joke with Sam.

"Oh, I was just about to text you." He replies.

"Where is Tyler and Ashley?" I ask.

"Ashley wanted to go on the Ferris wheel." Sam said.

"Oh makes sense. And I guess she didn't want to wait for us because she wants to go with Tyler alloooonnne." I drag out the word alone while I scrunch my nose thinking of what will happen once they reach the top of that Ferris wheel.

Sam chuckles at my childish behaviour but I stick my tongue out at him.

I look around and see what other rides this fair offers and spot one of those booths where u have a water gun and u have to spray water in the Clowns mouth so that fills up a balloon and the first one to burst their balloon gets one of those massive teddy bears.

"OOO Sam, Sam, Sam can we pretty please with a cherry on top go and do whatever that thing is." I beg while I tug at Sam's shirt with my right hand and use my left hand to point at that booth.

"Hahaha fine, but your so going down." Sam challenges as we start walking down to it.

"Oh game on" I accept his challenge. Once we arrive Sam insists on paying for me and then the guy explains the instructions for us and then hands us our water guns.

"3, 2...1, " The guy says. As soon as he says one I straight away take my aim and start spraying water. At first, I miss but then I got the hang of it afterwards. I focus all my attention of that clown and not too long after I hear my balloon pop.

"HA! I WIN." I say, well more like yell, as I turn to Sam completely forgetting that I was still spraying water.

"Oops," I say as I stop spraying water at the now drenched Sam.

"Oops? Is that really what you're going to say?" Sam says with a mischievous smile on his face. I only nod because I can't control my laughter.

"Okay," Sam says as he grabs his water gun and sprays me back. As the cold water hits me I get ready to use my water gun and spray water back at him.

"This is not acceptable. There is a sign right there that says anyone who does exactly what you guys are doing gets kicked out. This is not some wild teenage party that you guys go too, this is a fair that has kids and parents." The guys at the booth stop me from spraying water back at Sam. He pointed to a sign right next to the booth that somehow I and Sam failed to acknowledge and he had my massive teddy bear in his other hand. We both stare at him unaware of what exactly to say.

"Sorry, sir. We hadn't seen the sign." Sam defends.

"Well that's not my problem, now get out or I'll call security." The guy rudely says.

"Can I at least get my teddy bear?" I ask before we leave.

"No!" He says as he puts it back.

"But she won it. We paid money for it." Sam negotiates.

"You paid to use the water guns and if you win then you get to take the Teddy bear but both of you now don't deserve this teddy bear." The guy says.

"Bu-"

"Should I call security?" The guy interrupts Sam. I pull my tongue out at the guy and then I grab Sam's hand and we sprint out of there. I see security starting to catch up to us but now Sam was dragging me and he pulled me to a bush where we both just hid there until security left. Once they left we got out of the bush and we both starting laughing.

"I didn't know I had that in me," I say as I catch my breath and realise my rebellious behaviour.

"Hahaha, I knew you were always the bad girl." Sam laughs and he catches his breath. I laugh even more which makes it harder for me to catch my breath.

"You should probably text Tyler," Sam says in between laughs.

"O, yea." I grab out my phone from my back pocket thankful that it hadn't gotten drenched.

Hey Tyler, Sam and I got kicked out. Long story that will tell you about later. Anyways don't want to ruin your fun with Ashley so you guys enjoy. See you at school.

I showed Sam my message just in case I had missed something. He nods in approval and I press send.

"So," I say as I plop my phone back in my back pocket. "What should we do? I kinda don't want to go home just yet." I ask Sam.

"Well, in that case I have the perfect place that we could go." Sam says as a smile lights up his face.

__________________

A/N: I know I am a horrible person. Sorry guys. I haven't updated in forever. And I am not going to make excuses this time. However, thanks for being patient with me and sorry for being the world's worst person ever. Hope you enjoyed the chapter and I am not sure when the next one will be.

Sorry guys and Love you all.