Chapter 1: Always Forgotten.

"So for the next 3 weeks we are going to be learning about..... Drum roll please." Miss Roberts, my English teacher asks the class. After she was done, everyone was tapping on the tables and stomping their foots on the ground, creating a sound effect of a drum roll. Obviously not me though. I just sit in the corner and mind my own business. Once miss was satisfied with the loud noise she starts speaking again.

"Shakespeare!" She says causing the class to stop stomping and start groaning instead. I hate Shakespeare. Mostly because it was all part of drama and acting and performing. Just thinking about performing, gives me shivers. I hate all types of attention. I hate people staring at me. That's why I am very different to most high school students who want to be popular. Being popular for me is being stereotyped and fitting everyone's exceptions of you. Not to mention the rumours that are always around. I never got those kids who always wanted to be popular.

Speak of the devil and it shall appear.

Ashley, the most popular girl in Northvale High, just walked in class. Ashley is what you call the queen bee. Every girl in school wants to be her and every boy wants to date her. I seriously don't know why anyone would want to be like her, she is evil and mean and I bet you she can kill someone bare handed.

It's true, I've had nightmares about her killing me.

Ashley pretty much doesn't care about anyone other than herself which is ironic because she has a boyfriend. Her parents raised her that whatever she wants she gets, no matter what or who gets in her way, she will step on them as a stepping stone to get to her goal, which in most cases is having the newest shoes. Yup, she is your typical cliché mean girl.

Ashley's boyfriend is the most popular guy in school. Yes, I know, cliché. His name is Tyler and like Ashley, he is what every boy dreams to be and every girl wants to date him. Not for me though. I don't like him, but I don't hate him either.

We used to be best friends.

His parents and my parents are really close and so we grew up together. We used to be best buddies until middle school, where Ty got exposed to the popular group and was attracted by them. He started hanging around with them and I guess he forgot about me.

So now, whenever we meet outside of school, we pretend like we don't know each other.

"Next time your late Ashley, don't bother showing up to class, head up to the principal's office." Miss Roberts said and Ashley response to that was her famous rolling of her eyes. It's famous because she does it all the time.

Miss ignored Ashley and continued explaining to the class what we have to do.

"Okay, so you guys will be in groups of four, performing a play that is chosen by me in three weeks time." Miss says causing the whole class to look at their friends so that they could form their groups.

"I'll be choosing your groups for you." When miss said that. The whole class started groaning again.

"All of your names are in this hat. Ashley since you were late, why didn't you choose first." Miss explains.

Ashley gets up and puts her hand in the hat. My heart started racing, please don't choose me, please don't choose me. Please don-

"Tyler!" Ashley says. My heart started beating at its normal pace again.

"Okay, now choose your next group member." Miss says. As soon as Ashley put her hand in there my heart start racing again. Please please please please ple-

"Zeke." Ashley says.

"Okay now your last group member." Miss instructs Ashley.

Nope, gosh, please no, it's not going to be me. I mean what are the chances she could choose anybody else. Ashley picks up the paper and has a confused look on her face.

"Miss, we don't have a Gabriella in our class." Ashley finally says the name. I think I just jinxed myself. Oh gosh and of course she doesn't know who I am. Believe it or not I liked it this way. That way she won't be planning my murder.

Miss glares at Ashley for leaving that comment and tells Ashley to go and sit back down.

"Does anybody know if we have a Gabi in our class?" Miss asks. WHAT. THE. HECK. Why on earth would miss do this to me? Nobody says anything and Miss lets out a disappointing sigh. 

That's me, Always forgotten. 

Ty then raises his hand. At least he remembers me.

"Gabi, come out the front and introduce yourself. Sorry darling. Apparently all these kids do is just check their news feed on Facebook." Miss says. I wish the earth would swallow me whole. I take a deep breath and stand up.

"I am Gabriella." I mumble and then sit back down.

"That'll do." Miss says. After that she starts picking the groups again.

I still can't believe miss just made me do that and I can't believe I am stuck in a group Ashley. I hope I don't get on her bad side. I am too young to die.

______________

Hey, guys. So when I was going over my chapters and editing them, I accidentally deleted the story. So now I am rewriting it. Still the same story line but just something's have changed. I am making my chapters shorter now.

And for those of you who are new. I am sorry if this chapter in uneventful and trust me it will get better soon. Hope you keep reading this story and I hope you like it.

Enjoy!