Chapter 11: He's dead

Naomi's pov

I slowly opened my eyes, being blinded by the bright light. Looking around me, I realised I was in a big room. The ceiling was high and a beautiful chandelier hung from it.

I'm kidnapped, aren't I? I walked toward the closet and opened the door. The closet was full of men's clothes. Where the hell am I? Looking around the room, I tried to find something I can escape with.

Hmmm, let's see

No rope

No ladder

No ax

No human

No gang to kill with an ax

I walked toward the door and tried to open it but it didn't budge. I turned the handle a little bit more... click.

"Yes," I muttered doing a little victory dance. I closed the door behind me and slowly walked downstairs. Peeking down, I saw a guy sitting on the couch watching tv which meant that I had to be extra quiet. I stepped on the ground which made a little squeak sound.

Lovely.

He looked over at me and smiled when he saw me. He got off the couch and walked toward me.

"Please don't kill me," I blurted out without thinking.

"I'm not going to kill you," he said confused. Ha, if he thinks that I'm going to fall for that, he's wrong! I looked around and saw a glass on a glass table. Without thinking once again, I picked up the glass and chucked it at the guy's head. The glass shattered and the guy fell face-first to the ground. I walked toward his knocked-out body and kneeled next to it. I poked his head and tried to see if he was still alive.

"Are you dead?"

Silence

"He's dead," I muttered to myself. "I just killed someone."

I stood there staring at him for a little longer. "One thing crossed off my bucket list."

I began walking around the house trying to find an exit. The house was huge, it looked like a mansion.

"Of course, it's a mansion, what was I thinking!" I exclaimed to myself. I saw a huge door in front of me so I opened the door and saw that it was the kitchen. "Yes! I found the food!"

I walked toward the fridge and got some Ben & Jerry's ice cream. I sat on one of the kitchen stools and started to eat the tub of ice cream.

Four tubs of Ben & Jerry's ice cream later, I got off the stool and decided to explore the house a bit more. I didn't find anything so I walked back to where I knocked the guy out. I saw that he was still on the ground so I decided to take him up to the room I was sleeping in. I pulled him up the stairs by his leg.

"How heavy are you?" I grunted. I let go of his leg and pulled him up by his foot. Suddenly, his foot slid out of his shoe and he face planted down the stairs. I groaned. I walked back down the stairs and pulled him up by his leg this time.

He was so damn heavy. How much does he eat? Finally, when I got him inside the room, I closed the door and walked inside the room. I kicked him lightly with my foot to see if he's alive or not but he didn't move.

"Keith, where are you?!" I heard a familiar voice call from downstairs. I started to panic so I ran downstairs and saw Dylan.

Relief washed over me. Seeing him there made me feel safe as if he could protect me. I'd never been so happy to see someone.