Chapter Seven

New Outfits, not there cool warrior ones ^^
Also it goes Tanya, Prim, Ivy, Julia and then Becca
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip~ Three Months later

"Welcome to your new base!"

Lennox said, the girls and bots walked into their new home.

"Feels good to of that goddamn plane. I have freakin' kinky neck."

Ivy said, rubbing her sore neck. Prim smiled at her and looked around.

"This is the main hanger."

Ivy cut in again "Yea, yea. Where is the training room?"

Lennox chuckled "Down that hall turn on your first right."

Ivy smiled "Thanks. See ya."

Ivy walked towards the training room.

Meanwhile, Lennox continued "All rooms are on the south side of base."

Lennox started walking down a hall, showing where the girls would be staying and where the boys would be staying.

"Also girls. You do have clothes in there and they took for ever to make. Be grateful, took fucking months."

The girls nodded and went to go change.

---///---///---///---///---///---///---

Prim went into her room, seeing a large bed with a blanket and pillow. Then on the other side was her own desk.

"Since your a Prime you get a desk."

Lennox said, making her nod. In the background Julia muttered.

"That makes us feel fucking special."

Prim ignored he and kept exploring, then saw two doors.

"One is the closet other is the bathroom."

Becca gasped "Bathrooms?!"

Prim walked into her bathroom and so did Lennox.

"Since you guys do have skin, we though it would be necessary or you guys to have a shower. Here is how it works though. Above is a panel that has tiny holes in it, and this it a little pad you step on. Once you step on it, water come out. Now you have a time limit. An hour and a half, if you get done before the time just step on the pad again and it turns off. Warm water is automatically gonna purse out. As for the bath it's the same thing, but through a large faucet. Once you got enough water just press on the pad, boom water off. Once your fully done just pull the plug at the bottom of the plug. Pretty simple."

Prim nodded "Thank you Major Lennox."

Lennox nodded "Of course. Now you girls and bots follow me. Prim you do whatever. But I'll come knocking on your door, gotta give you the rest if the tour."

Prim nodded and watched as everyone left, she locked her door. The went to her closet, she grabbed a pair of clean clothes, then a towel. She quickly put her hair up and took a shower. Then got dressed.

---///---///---///---///---///---///---

"Ivy this is your room."