Parrish Catch Up

His idea of a perfect date:Parrish loves the idea of a romantic,candle lit dinner. He loves any reason for you to get dolled up for him,loving the look you give him when you see him all dressed up. He loves doing all the traditional and romantic stuff with you like holding your hand,bringing you your favorite flower,kissing you when you least expect it as he slides his coat over your shoulders.

How you two met/Started dating:As Lydia's older sister back in town from college,you guys met when you ended up getting tangled in all of the supernatural disasters that occur in beacon hills. You were helping Lydia with her banshee powers,seeing as you were one too. As soon as you and Parrish locked eyes you could feel the connection.

PDA:Parrish is a bit conservative and traditional,but that doesn't mean he isn't down to hold your hand or wrap his arm around you in public. He doesn't mind kissing,but isn't one to have a full on make out session in public. He is always sure to have a hand on the small of your back, having to always be touching you.

What you are to him:You're everything to Parrish. It was an instant connection between you two,aside from the supernatural connection between a banshee and a Hellhound. You've been a big help with him discovering who he is and what his powers are, and along the way of exploring the supernatural world together he found himself falling in love with you and your sweet nature.

His nickname for you:My love,Darling,Sweetheart. Parrish is a sucker for sweet petnames and loves the faint blush that'll flood your cheeks at his sweet names.

When you're angry at each other : Parrish believes in communication 100000%. There's no way you're going to bed without having resolved your issues. Ever the gentleman,he'll let you tell him your point of view and what you feel first and then tell you what he thinks and feels. At the end of the day no matter the problem,it's all love between you.

A member of the pack shows an interest in you:Parrish wasn't normally jealous by nature,but he had seen the way Derek looked at you and noticed how Derek was more talkative when you were around. He found himself clenching his fist when he noticed the way you would smile at Derek,annoyed at how the normally sour wolf would somehow become a comedian when he was talking to you,the sweet melody of your laugh not directed at him. It felt strange to him to feel so jealous over you being friendly with someone who wasn't him, and the longer you stood talking to Derek the more annoyed he got. He sat the whole meeting annoyed an angry pout on his lips, not saying much even after he agreed to give you a ride home. He was quiet the whole ride, his knee bouncing in annoyance.

"So,you and Derek?"He asked, trying not to be too obvious with his jealousy.

"What about Derek?"You asked, raising a brow.

"Aren't you guys together? You seemed pretty close tonight."He shrugged as he pulled up in front of your house.

"Are you jealous?"You teased, laughing at his frown. "Because that would be crazy,seeing that I like you."You grinned, kissing his cheek before opening the door and making your way to the front door of your house.

You're dying in his arms:"I love you."You gasped,clutching your side tightly. You had jumped in between him and a bullet,not doubting the need to protect him for one second.

"NO,no you stay with me, okay sweetheart?"He held you tightly, hands pressing at your wound. There was no way he would lose you, the love between the two of you ran deep.

"I'm...so tired."You whimpered,burrowing closer to him.

"No! No sweetheart,stay awake for me. Okay? You stay awake for me."He pleaded,holding your body tightly. "Hear that? Helps coming!"

He pressed down on your wound, watching how your eyes closed slowly. Your skin was extremely pale,no longer responding to his quiet whispers to stay with him. He felt your breathing slow, not really aware of when they took your limp body from his arms. He barely registered the words "She's gone."

He finds out you're a werewolf:You're a banshee, and when he learns that there is a deeper connection between you two besides the mutual attraction. He feels like the supernatural connection between you two is something that just makes your relationship stronger.

His name in your phone: Deputy Handsome😍

Your name in his phone: My love

How they are in bed: Parrish is a giving lover. He is all about your pleasure and making you feel good. Every time you're intimate it's like an opportunity for him to remind you of how much he loves and worships you. He'll take his time kissing and worshipping every inch of you, making you fall in love with the handsome deputy all over again. You love the way he makes you feel, feeling like a beautiful goddess each time.

His pick up line:"You've got a lot of beautiful curves, but your smile is absolutely my favorite."

Cuddling together:You love spooning with Parrish,with him as the big spoon. With one arm wrapped tightly around your middle and sometimes the other as your pillow. He's always so warm and soft despite his strong muscles, the perfect person to cuddle with.

Your supernatural being eye color:Banshees don't have glowing eyes

His dirty pick up line: "I'm on top of things. Would you like to be one of them?"

How you guys kiss:Parrish isn't big on overly exaggerated PDA but he is a firm believer on always making sure you know how much he loves you. A firm and passionate kiss on your lips is enough to get the message across,a whispered "I love you" accompanying the soft kiss. This doesn't mean that when you two are lost in passion your kisses don't match that heat, when it comes down to it your kisses are all tongue and heat

First kiss:Your first kiss with Parrish was a little clumsy and awkward but perfect in both your minds. At first you had accidentally bit his lip,then he had leaned in too much and his teeth clashed with yours. You both laughed it off,your hands coming to cup his cheeks before leaning in to kiss him.

"Much better."You whispered,laughing softly when you pulled away.

He gets jealous:Parrish had no doubts about your relationship. He trusted you 100%,he just didn't trust his overly friendly coworker who was flirting away with you.

"Hey babe."The blonde deputy smiled at you,his eyes narrowing at his coworker. "What're you doing here?"

"You forgot your lunch."You smiled,holding up the bag you had packed for him.

"You didn't have to- "

"I wanted to."You reached for his hand. "Any chance we can eat together?"

"Absolutely."He smiled,raising your hand to his lips. You blushed under his gaze,following him outside to the picnic tables.

"I love green on you."You giggled,kissing his cheek after he pulled you into his side after taking a seat.

He frowned,knowing exactly what you meant. You knew he was jealous.

"You don't have to be jealous. I only have eyes for one deputy."

"Good."he smirked,pulling you into a passionate kiss. "As you should."