Hers for the taking

So this imagine is a Peter Hale (older) one. I hope you enjoy! Check out my other stories please

Part 1 Peter imagine:
I adjusted my shirt a little,making sure a bit of cleavage was visible. I was finally going to have a date with Peter and I would make sure he was mine before that nosey slut in 4c downstairs sinks her claws into him. I opened the door only to see Peter about to knock. "Well hello beautiful"his masculine voice sent shivers down my spine. "Hello"I whispered. I smirked when his blue eyes landed on my visible cleavage. He cleared his throat and adverted his eyes. "A-are you ready to go?"he asked nervously. I nodded and followed him out and locked the door. We were in the elevator when it stopped on the fourth floor. Please don't be her. Please don't be her. Please don't be her. I repeated the mantra in my head. The doors opened and she was all blonde hair and short shorts even in the cold weather of Beacon Hills. I balled my hands in fists to prevent my claws from showing. "Well hello Peter"her annoyingly high voice purred. She glared at me and I only smiled a tight smile. "Where you off to"her perfectly manicured hands reached towards his muscular bicep. "We're going on a date"he smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulders and kept a distance from her. I smirked triumphantly at her,finally delivering the message of 'he's mine bitch'. "Have a nice night"he smiled as we stepped out in the lobby and slipped his arm down to my waist.