Starting off Fresh (Cute Isaac Imagine part 1)

"Whatever mom"I said,slamming her car door shut and walking towards the front door of the school. Not watching where I was going i bumped into a guy that was herding around his friends.

"Watch where you're going,new girl"the very attractive asshole snapped.

"Maybe i will when you watch who you're talking to like that"I snapped back.

"jackson,don't be an ass"A pale guy with moles said.

"New girl's got a mouth on her" This Jackson guy smirked.

"You have no idea,pretty boy" I spat,walking around them and heading to the front office.

I shut my locker and turned around,only to step back due to the four guys from earlier being infront of me.

"Jacksons very sorry about being an asshole,right Jackson?"the tall guy with curly blonde hair and blue eyes glared at Jackson.

"Yeah,sorry new girl"he said simply.

"Whatever. I don't accept apologies from assholes who don't mean it and is only doing it just so he won't get his ass beat"I said simply,crossing my arms.

"Look here ne-"

"Call me new girl one more time and I'll beat your sorry ass black and blue. I have a name"I spat.

"Well,what is your name?"he asked simply.
"Y/n. Look,if you don't mind,I'll be going. This is a total waste of time and I appreciate your efforts."I said simply,pushing by Jackson and making sure to bump shoulders with him.

I sat down in the chem lab and looked around,studying everyone. I saw Jackson walk in with a pretty redhead following after him. Soon the guys from earlier walked in with a brunette.

Oh no. It can't be. No no no no.

"Y/n! Hey!"She grinned,waving and walking over to your lab table. "I didn't know you went here!"Allison grinned as they all sat down.

"Family business"I shrugged,but looked her dead in the eye because she knew exactly what I meant.

She nodded and the one with brown eyes and longish black hair spoke up. "You know eachother?"he asked.

"Her dad trained with mine. We trained and grew up together,her dad still hunts with mine,but-"

"Allison"I hissed,cutting her off.

"Its alright,babe. We already know all about the business"blue eyes winked.

"Yea,well so do I,werewolf."I said simply.

"How'd you know that?"he growled.
"I'm not dumb.And FYI,I can kick your ass up and down these hallways,so do not growl at me"I snapped,turning back around toface the front.

"You?"he laughed. "You're just a girl"he said simply.

I ignored them for the rest of class,and actually the rest of the day. School was over and I was putting stuff in my locker.

I walked towards the doors and was stopped by Mr.Tall and blue eyes.
"look,I just wanted to say that I'm sorry and I'm pretty sure you could kick my ass if you wanted to."

"Look,wolfboy. I have to get home. It's been a long day and I'll accept your apology if you let me go"I said,shrugging out of his grasp.

"I'll walk you home."he offered.