Chapter 7

Chapter 7: "He's so much more like family to me than the others."

Reiji-san's face was so red when he ran inside. He actually looks adorable when he's so fidgety.

Fufufu... He's totally an uke.

"Man, what's his problem?" Narukami-san tilts her head with a hand on her waist. "He should've thanked you at the least. Why did you give him a bag anyway?"

I couldn't answer that question. I managed to say something to him, but even then, I blurted out the wrong words.

I was going to apologize for lying to him. I did look inside his bag. But what came out was a thank you. Thanks for... Returning my bag? Does that work? But... Oh, even I finally managed to say something, I didn't say what I wanted to!

Eeep!

Narukami-san slaps me on the back. "Nah, it's okay. I'll try not to meddle too much into your business. But I'll have to keep reminding you, that guy means trouble. You shouldn't stay too close to him."

She keeps telling me that, but I feel like she's misunderstood. As far as I've seen, he's not exactly the kind of troublemaker I'd expect. He's grouchy, sure, but he's pretty clumsy as far as things go.

Oh, I forgot about those pictures he drew.

...

Mmmgh...

Well... Naked girls makes good... Practice? I uh... Uh...! Oh, I've been thrown into a corner here. I guess a perverted artist like him would be considered trouble.

I mean, what if he drew me naked? What if he's plotting to molest me?! I'd probably throw a desk at his face like Narukami-san did to the tuxedo guy!

"Ow, shit! What the hell! Crap! Agh!"

"Reiji-kun, how do you fall up a stairs?!"

"Shut up!"

Things seem pretty heated in the dorm. I wonder what's happening.

"Hiiiiii Ariiiisuuuuuu~"

The creepy whisper tickles my ear with a warm breath. With jolts running up my spine, I fall to the ground once again, finding Satomi-san with that creepy perverted grin on his face.

"Haha, you're way too cute when you're flustered!" His laughter slowly mellows down into snickers. "Geez, I wonder if you can actually take living under the same roof as me from today onward?"

Narukami-san steps in front of him, a frown etching on her face. With her cape obscuring her actions, she does... Something.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Satomi-san screams like a girl. "Okay, okay, let go! Oh my god, this is my virility at stake! Let go! Please let go!"

She nears his ear with sadistic glee. "Only if you stay at least five meters away from Arisu from today onward."

"Yes! I will! So just let go!"

Narukami-san steps away from him, allowing the man to slump over the ground, hands over his crotch as tears flow down his cheek. I could only imagine what just happened behind that cape. And it's not pretty.

"Ow..." Satomi-san is groaning as he sits up. "Oh my God, that was just crossing boundaries! I was just joking!"

She glares down at him. "I don't like your jokes." Tugging me by the wrist, she pulls me to the dorm. "C'mon, just leave that guy alone. Let's go."

As she opens the door, I can only stare at the moaning Satomi-san with the littlest hint of pity.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------