Almost

The rain hit the window like the drum sticks to a players drum in a marching band.
I felt like I was just a burden on him.He's away what am I going to do? I can't do this anymore.it hurts me ,to not see him for this long.Im not sure how he feels ,I hope he misses me.as much as I miss him.but I can't take this strain anymore.Its time .

To:Hayes ❤️
I can't do this anymore...

20 minutes pass

From:Hayes❤️
Can't do what??

To:Hayes❤️
Us.

From:Hayes❤️
What are you talking about.what do you mean you "can't do us" anymore.

To:Hayes❤️
Hayes,this long distance is too much .we don't see each other enough,I love you so much it kills me.it kills me even more to let you go and I'm sure you would like your freedom .im sorry it has to be this way.

From:Hayes❤️
What do you mean Y/N.who is it?is there someone else?do you not love me?what did I do?

To:Hayes❤️
No Hayes .i just can't it's too much and I miss you ,and it's so hard to go to sleep when your side is empty ,and I just can't do this anymore.you will be gone for 8 more months hayes! I can't take it.

From:Hayes❤️
Y/N....we just got back together.

To:Hayes❤️
And I know that!

From:Hayes❤️
Then what the hell is all this for!?

From:Hayes❤️
Unlock the door.now.

You did as said.
Opening the door.you look at each other with red eyes and tear stained faces.

"Babe ." He ran and hugged you with everything in him while sobbing.
You did the same.

"How did you get here so fast?you're supposed to be thousands of miles away!?" You gripped his shirt harder.
"Well I was already on my way to surprise  you .I know you've missed me and I've missed you.so I convinced them to give me a week off.i love you so much and I know it's hard but please,don't leave me." He only hugged you tighter.then you remembered the reason you were upset.you thought he would buy you saying that distance was the reason you didn't want to be with him anymore.but you decided not to fake it anymore,you have to be honest.
"Stop." You say pushing him off.
"What." He looks utterly confused.
"I guess we both deserve an oscar right?"you chuckle,turning your back to him.
"Babe what are you talking about?" He asks.
"Right.babe.do you call her that too?" You ask knowing the truth but testing him.
"Who?"he tries to fake.
"Do you want her?"you ask shakily.
".....yes and no."he answered honestly.
"How long?"you ask.
"4 months."
"Wow I didn't know I was that suffocating that you had to cheat the chance you got to be without me."you let the tears fall.
You crossed your arms.
"Babe,please don't be like that ."he pleaded.
You wiped your tears away and finally turned around to face him.
"Don't be like what? Don't be sad?because I'm never good enough?because somehow no matter how hard I try I always get cheated on?because I love you?"that was the first time you've said that to him.

***

Hayes began to feel his heart race and feel like a complete and utter idiot.regretful,what does he tell Y/N ?what does he tell Morgan? He had loved Y/N since the first week they started dating.he knew about Y/Ns trust issues,but because he thought she'd never be able to love him he wanted to protect himself.they had been dating for 10 months.it dad almost been a year.now maybe it won't be completed.
Before he met Morgan he had this elaborate plan for their anniversary.
Morgans words coaxed his mind .but he can't fully blame her because he could've just as easily said no.
***

"You love me?" He whispers.
"I'm trying so hard not to add E.D. To it" you said angrily.
"Please Y/N,I love you."he pleaded.
"Who do you love more?"you asked cautiously.
"I don't love her I only love you Y/N."he says strongly.

"Oh that's not what you said on the bus." A third voice say.

It was at this moment he knew he fucked up.

He knew Y/N was about to lose it.
"And you brought her to my house ?!" You screamed.

"Babe..no she followed me."he said with his hands out.

" I had to see who this Y/N was that you so called couldn't leave for me ."she smirked.

"Bitch i don't know why youre smirking ,he won't leave me because you're just like ice cream in 100 degree weather,you taste good but only last for a minute."you threw out not playing at all.

"Excuse me!?"Morgan yelled crossing her arms.

" Don't in my house screaming at me.got me fucked up in every direction." You said balling your fist up.

"Yeah that's how Hayes had me."she stuck her tongue out.

"Did you fuck her?" You asked with a shaky breathe.
"No y/n she's lying."he said truthfully.
"Hayes make up your mind and come with me baby." The red headed said.
"Bitch you can keep both sets of your lips shut,but I'm sure you're not used to having manners."you smiled.
Hayes stayed silent.
"Make up your mind Hayes ."you said .
.......
.......
.......
.......
"I want Y/N,because y/n is my everything and has been there for me in the worst of times.and baby I'm so sorry that I took advantage of a situation I had the power to deny.i love you more than anything ,and actually before I even met Morgan I had this for you,for our 1 year anniversary."he went to his suitcase and pulled out a bag.
"I got this on my first week on tour."he said and then stopped.He turned around and said
"Why are you still here ?leave!"he waved her off.
"UGHH!"she huffed and stomped out.
He pulled two boxes out of the bag ,a long one and a small square one.they were black and velvet.

they were black and velvet

He turned you around and put the necklace on you

He turned you around and put the necklace on you.then grabbed the other box and knelt.
"Y/N will you please do me the honor of being my forever ,my future,and my everything?"he asked with pleading eyes and a couple tears falling .
"Hayes of course I will,but that doesn't mean I'm forgiving you right away." You smile with a tear falling.he puts the ring on your finger then stands up .
He hugs you and you wrap your arms around his neck .you soon realize you're both crying on each other's shoulders ,but that's how it's supposed to be. Then he whispers one last thing in your ear.
"I never want to be too close to almost losing you again."